*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049015
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1049015 added April 29, 2023 at 11:01pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies! - PS-2
It was April 25th, 2023, and you were woken up by your phone getting blown up by your mother. You would pick up the phone and ask what is wrong and that is when she tells you that...another one of your uncles has just passed away, possibly from lung cancer. You couldn't believe this, this was number 4 or 5 on the number of relatives that have died in your family in the past few months! You sit there in shock over the fact that another person has kicked the bucket.

On the morning of April 29th, 2023, you all had a funeral service for your Uncle. Of course, your asshole brother would show up as well. The service was over rather quickly and you would all begin to leave the church. As you leave the church while talking about going to the reception, you would see Ross would going back into his Jeep. You then see that his asinine roommate was in the Jeep! Just as the whole family starts to blow their gasket, Ross would slam the door shut and take off! At the reception, you notice that it has been at least an hour and Ross has yet to arrive. You would then hear your mother shouting and rush into a private room to check in on her. You would ask what is wrong, and you find out that the bastard is planning to watch yet, another dumb Indian movie!


You can't fucking believe it! Last few times he went to this Hell Hole, a good chunk of your family went to jail! And on top of that, there is a skank there that Ross has been seen making out with! She is probably a filthy whore that likes to get Ross loaded up with diseases for him to bring back to town. He bought back dreadful diseases such as the Norovirus and COVID! And the cherry on top of this shit sundae, this bitch has single handedly caused you and your siblings to get banned from YOUTUBE! With all of this in mind, your blood begins to boil at an all time high and you, along with your wife and a relative, would hop into a truck and chase after the bastard!

Unfortunately, once again, as you drive through the downtown area, you would get pulled over by cops again. This is when your troubles begin...


While your group is coughing your lungs out from all of the pepper spraying, you would all be thrown into a police van and get hauled off to jail.

As your group gets taken away, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049015