*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049020-The-Worse-Last-Couple-of-Days
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1049020 added April 29, 2023 at 11:47pm
Restrictions: None
The Worse Last Couple of Days
The Worse Last Couple of Days


Usually, someone would be saying nights instead of days when it comes to sleeping or the lack of it. I’m not one of those individuals. That’s because I sleep during the day. At least I do when I’m working. Because I work the graveyard shift. Unfortunately, that hasn’t been true the last couple of days. Overall, I have gotten about nine hours of sleep. Maybe ten if I’m really lucky. Which I usually am not.

What does that mean for my writing? It means that I didn’t get too much writing done earlier today. I only got thirty-six single paragraphs written for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. nine to end Episode Three, Floating Weapons, and twenty-seven for Episode Four, Probable Death. It also means eighteen of those were only three lines long. Out of the other eighteen, six were four lines long and twelve were five lines.

Besides the lack of sleep, there was something else wrong. The lack of concentration. I had a lot of trouble concentrating at work earlier today. Maybe it was because of no sleep and maybe it was because of how I was feeling earlier today. It could go either way. Most likely, it was because of the way I was feeling. The lack of sleep didn’t help any, but I still think it was because of the way I was feeling.

I have been feeling really bad the last couple of days too. Part of that is because of very little sleep, but the lack of concentration also was part of it too. Even now I’m having a lot of trouble concentrating, but after only about four hours of sleep, I’m not surprised about that. Maybe five hours of sleep, but I’m not sure even about that. Whatever the time frame was doesn’t really matter. The lack of it is what counts.

What was supposed to happen? I was supposed to finish with Episode Four or come close to finishing it. So that I could start working on the Scene Outlines tomorrow. That was what I should have been able to do. Unfortunately, I didn’t. That means I will be finishing the second half of Episode Four tomorrow at work. Will I be starting my Scene Outlines tomorrow too? It’s very unlikely since I do need to do some catch-up.

I need to update my first three episodes for this project when I get this fourth episode finished. It shouldn’t take me too long to finish writing these twenty-seven single paragraphs tomorrow at work. I’m hoping it will be done about halfway through my shift. If I can do that, I may be able to get the updating done before the end of my shift tomorrow. Then I can start working on the Scene Outline for these episodes.

Probably won’t get to the Scene Outlines tomorrow. Between finishing Episode Four and updating the first three episodes, I most likely won’t have too much time for my Scene Outlines. I hope that I can get started on them, but after the last two days, I’m not going to count on that until it happens. May be lucky if I get this episode finished before the end of my shift tomorrow. That’s how bad I’m feeling right now.




© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049020-The-Worse-Last-Couple-of-Days