*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048968-Going-Downhill-Slowly
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1048968 added April 28, 2023 at 11:26pm
Restrictions: None
Going Downhill Slowly
Going Downhill Slowly


At first, I thought that I was going to write about my being wrong again about yesterday. I thought it was going to be a short blog entry yesterday because my laptop was causing trouble. As it turned out it was one of my longest ones. If not my longest one. When I got on Word today, it was starting to act the same way. Like yesterday, it seems to be working okay. Hopefully, it will stay that way.

Speaking of yesterday, I got thirty single paragraphs written for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Unfortunately, I didn’t get quite that many earlier today at work. I only got twenty-four of them done. Why didn’t I get more written? That’s a very good question. Unfortunately, I don’t have an answer to that. Because I don’t know why I didn’t get more written. True, I was fighting a cold and losing, but I don’t think that’s the reason why.

Didn’t get too much sleep the night before, but I don’t think it’s the reason either. If it’s not the lack of sleep, then it’s usually the lack of concentration. I don’t think it’s the answer either. It could be part of it, though. Because I did have some trouble concentrating, but it was out of frustration and not any lack. It was because of my cold. At least I think that’s the reason why I had some trouble concentrating earlier today at work.

Thinking about it right now, I think I may know what slowed me down some earlier today at work. It wasn’t work, sleep, or concentration. It’s me. I had a lot of trouble with several of my single paragraphs. That’s because I know what I wanted to write. Just didn’t know how to write it. Especially to keep it within the line limitations I have set for my Outlines. As a result, I didn’t get too many single paragraphs written earlier today.

What does this mean for this project? It means that I have sixty-three single paragraphs to write to finish the Story Outlines for this project. Nine to end Episode Three, Floating Weapons, aka the Tag Act, and fifty-four to finish Episode Four, Probable Death. Can I get sixty-three single paragraphs written in one day? For a weekday, that would be very unlikely since I have only been able to do about half that many.

On a Saturday, it might be possible. I don’t think I will be able to quite make it tomorrow, though. Probably will be close, but I don’t think I will be able to do it. After all, if I remember correctly, I only did sixty on both Saturday and Sunday. If that’s true, getting sixty-three seems unlikely. It’s only three more, and they will be three-liners. So, it’s possible I could get my Story Outlines finished tomorrow.

Speaking of three-liners, out of that sixty-three twenty-seven of the ones I need to get written are three-liners. That leaves twelve four liners, and twenty-four five liners to finish writing these Story Outlines. When I get finished with my Story Outlines, I will start working on my Scene Outlines. Whether that’s all day Sunday or only most of it, I should be starting to work on my Scene Outlines this weekend.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048968-Going-Downhill-Slowly