*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049136
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2279257
After spending nightmarish years in jail Chris is forced to live with "Slow-in-the-Minds"!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1049136 added May 4, 2023 at 5:17pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 5: Chris-Chan goes shopping!
It was May 1st, 2023, and you were waking up to some good news! You find out that you are FINALLY able to get your hands on a tugboat! Not only that, but you are able to go to a Wal-Mart and get a taste of freedom once more! However, you get disgruntled again when you find out that funds have been deducted from your tugboat to pay for "services" at Gateway Homes. You thought that this was bullshit, but have no way of fighting it...damn those trolls, IF NULL AND BELLA DID NOT BETRAY YOU YEARS AGO, AND THAT OLD BITCH DIDN'T FILE A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST YOU, YOU WOULDN'T BE IN THIS HELLHOLE WITH THESE "SLOW-IN-THE-MINDS!"

After you have calmed down for a bit, you would get into a huge, black van which is driven by a chunky, black woman. You thought about hitting her up, but thought better of it before you got into the back of the van. The van would drive for about 15 minutes before stopping several blocks away from a Wal-Mart. You look over how much funds you have left over from the bullshit deduction and found out that you only have enough money to buy a Nintendo Switch, a couple of games, a flash drive, and some clothes. You let out a big sigh before you start the long walk to Wal-Mart. As you walk to the store, you would look around and see all of the other stores and restaurants all around you! A lot of these restaurants serve food that looks so much better than the ones you have been eating in jail and at the group home. You wished you could eat some of this food and congregate with your fellow humans, but unfortunately, that no good group home has you on a leash and if you fail to obey, it's back to the "Jail of Fail" for you!

As you walk through the doors of the Wal-Mart, you would take in a deep breath. You would then reminisce about the times you would take your mother to Wal-Mart many of times, including the times when your father was alive! However, those times are gone now. You wish you could go back to them, but you can't. And it's all Null and Bella's fault for this! If you ever find a way out of the group home, you swore you would get vengeance against those fucking assholes! As you grab your cart and start to shop, you would think that the weens have forgotten all about you...but you would be wrong...dead wrong...
Chris-Chan, getting spotted on a CCTV monitor!

Unbeknownst to you, a group of weens would secretly gather around you like a pack of hyenas and start taking pictures! You also fail to notice that pictures of yourself shopping at a Wal-Mart would be leaked all across the internet, and a pack of weens would be on your tail! You would manage to buy a new Nintendo Switch, along with a couple of games and flash drive, including the Sonic Frontiers game! You would then check out and start to leave. As you start to leave, you would notice a strange person following you with his phone out. You would then realize that a ween is following you close and begin to panic! Not wanting to cause a scene so soon after release from jail, you just simply speed up your walking while doing your very best not to panic under pressure.


You would continue to walk in a swift manner before you reached the van and run inside. Thankfully, the ween became wise and kept his distance from the van, as the driver looked like she could pulverize him into the cement! As the van drives off and heads back to the group home, you would hug onto your Nintendo Switch tightly, showing just how much you missed it since your time before you were locked away due to betrayals!

Back at the group home, you would spend the rest of the night hooking up your Nintendo Switch to play, hoping that one day, that FATEFUL day, when you are FINALLY able to go back to the Holy Temple, AND THAT BITCH LETS YOU STAY WITH HER!

*Star**Star**Star*

The next day, on May 2nd, 2023, you managed to sweet talk the head honchos into letting you out again. You have just found out about a game store called "Battlegrounds" that was located in Midlothian! You didn't think it would be possible to have a social life again, especially since the manajerks of the previous two game stores gave you the boot...for no reason whatsoever!

Anyways, you manage to scrounge up enough funds for a deck of Pokemon trading cards and you immediately started playing a game with random strangers...unbeknownst to you, a ween would spot you once again and takes a quick photo of you!
Chris-Chan spotted playing cards at "Battlegrounds" game store.

You would play a few matches before you would pack up your things and leave. As you ride back to the group home, you remain oblivious to the fact that an army of trolls have discovered your whereabouts and have already started to track down where you reside now...

*Star**Star**Star*

It was May 3rd, 2023, and you have once again got permission to leave the group home. You were able to travel to a local mall called, "Chesterfield Towne Center" and be able to frolic about! You haven't been to a mall in YEARS! Last time you went, you were slapped with trespassing charges and had to see a shrink for a whole damn year! Then the damn mall got shut down by the trolling stupid haters! Thankfully, this doesn't bother you as much as it used to.

You would manage to get to the mall with no trouble and would begin to walk to the food court. You would spot a "Donatos Pizza" and start to head there. As you get close to the pizzeria, you would see photography flashes. You get spooked and freeze in place. You would then slowly turn around and notice, to your horror, that a ween or two is stalking you at the mall again!
Chris-Chan running through the mall, fleeing from a stalker!

Not wanting to deal with the weens, you begin to run at Sonic speed throughout the mall! You would run out of an exit and Sonic dash into the van quickly! As you buckle up, you let out a huge sigh of relief as the van leaves again, leaving behind a group of disgruntled weens.

Unbeknownst to you, these weens are like sharks looking for fresh prey...and they just tasted blood in the water...
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049136