*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049271-A-Few-Less-Than-Yesterday-Too
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1049271 added May 5, 2023 at 11:12pm
Restrictions: None
A Few Less Than Yesterday Too
A Few Less Than Yesterday Too


It looks like I was wrong again. This time it’s about my Establishing Shots. I thought there would be about six per Act in Part One of the Movie Introduction to my Water Wars scriptwriting project. It’s not true. At least it’s not four Act One. Probably won’t be true for the other acts in Part One either. Then again, it might be. You never know when it comes to me.

What is the difference right now? It’s four instead of six. The first two are the traditional ones with me that start each Act. Then there are two more within the Act to Establish the Location for Reen, Voonc, and Kiirra. With Voonc and Kiirra being one at the Confinement Location, and one for Reen. Right now he’s on a Special WaterStructure, but that soon will be changing for him.

I might have went a little overboard with my Teaser Act, and I could change that when it comes to the script, but right now it’s still seven. Instead of seven, it could be dropped down to six. Maybe even four or five. The main reason it’s seven at the moment is because I wanted to establish another main character with another one. What does that mean. It means I wanted a connection between the characters. At least I did for the Teaser Act.

Now that the connection has been made with the main characters, I don’t think I need the extra Establishing Shots. I may still need them for the Teaser Act, but probably not for the other Acts. It’s debatable if I will need them for the Teaser Act Too, but for right now they are part of this Scene Outline. When it comes to writing the script for Part One, that may change.

What does this blog title mean. It means that I did a few more single paragraphs earlier today, but I also did a little bit less too. The little bit less was the Establishing Shots. They went from seven down to four. As for the more, it refers to the number of numeric scene single paragraphs I got written. It was twenty-two instead of eighteen that I did yesterday.

I only needed two numeric single paragraphs to finish the Teaser Act for Part One of this project. That means I got another twenty written from Act One. Just slightly over halfway through this Act. It also means that I only need fifteen more numeric single paragraphs to finish Act One. That shouldn’t be a problem for me tomorrow since tomorrow is a Saturday.

If I’m getting eight to twenty-two numeric single sentences done during the weekday aka Thursday and Friday morning, I should be getting about double that on the weekends. Will I get that many written. It’s possible with the eighteen because that’s only thirty-six aka one over an Act. I probably won’t when it comes to the twenty-two. It is still possible, but doubtful.

I’m not sure how many numeric or Establishing Shots single paragraphs I will get written over the next couple of days, but I’m going to get as many as I can. If I can get forty to forty-five for both times of single paragraphs, I will think it’s a good day. Of course, I want to do more. A whole lot more, but I’m not going to count on that happening until it does.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049271-A-Few-Less-Than-Yesterday-Too