*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049344-Only-Thirty-Five-Earlier-Today
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1049344 added May 7, 2023 at 11:31pm
Restrictions: None
Only Thirty-Five Earlier Today
Only Thirty-Five Earlier Today


Unfortunately, it’s true. I only got thirty-five single paragraphs written earlier today at work. That’s not too bad for a Sunday, but it’s not very well either. I should have gotten a few more written than that. At least two more to equal yesterday. Couldn’t even manage to get two more. Why didn’t I get more written earlier today?

Sundays are usually like Fridays. I normally get a little bit more written than I do on Thursdays and Saturdays. That isn’t what happened today. Unfortunately, I know why I didn’t get at least two more single paragraphs written for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. if not a little bit more than that.

It’s because of how I was feeling today. I was feeling lousy, and that’s being kind. Lately, it’s been because of my foot. That’s not what it was today. It was my knee. My left knee and I was in almost constant pain during all of my shift. From the time that I got there until it ended. That is how bad it was.

At first, it started like it had the last few days. It was my inner upper left leg most of the time. With it being the middle part of my inner leg just above my knee every so often too. It took me a lot longer to do my patrols. That meant less time with my writing. Now that I’m thinking about it thirty-five isn’t so bad after all.

What was my main problem? It was a lack of sleep the day before and a lack of concentration. I had both earlier today. quite often, I will have one or the other, but usually not both. Today it was both. The lack of sleep was because of my leg problems this week, and it was the lack of concentration because of my knee problems.

Last week it was my left foot. This week it was mostly my leg. Except for today when it was my knee. I don’t know what’s happening to me. True, summer is just around the bend. My arthritis does get worse during the summer, but it’s not summer quite yet. So, I don’t know if that’s the reason or not for my sudden health problems.

I know a lot of my health problems right now are because of work and the construction that’s going on there. Not only do I need to worry about dirt, dust, and asbestos, but I need to worry about things like spiders, snakes, etc. My age could also be a factor. It’s probably a combination of both.

I don’t know what to do. All I guess I can do right now is to continue with my writing as best as I can. Getting as much of it as possible every day. Whether is my scriptwriting, short stories, poems, etc. I just need to get as much writing as I can do every day. It won’t be easy. Especially, if I’m in constant or almost constant pain, but I can do it.

The only thing that will suffer more than me is my writing. Then again, maybe it won’t. If I can keep it to around twenty single paragraphs during the weekdays and about forty on the weekend, I will be happy. No matter what happens, I’m going to continue to get as much writing as I can every day.



© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049344-Only-Thirty-Five-Earlier-Today