*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049447-Charles-Narew-is-radio-ya-ya
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #2275249
Ego is everything ... Maybe.
#1049447 added May 10, 2023 at 6:29pm
Restrictions: None
Charles Narew is radio ya-ya...




Charles Narew: "This is Charles Narew and we have Abby Wingnut with us."

Abby Wingnut: "Hi! I hope my physic insight is helpful to your listeners.
I first learned of my physic abilities when I discovered my father was having an affair.

Charles Narew: "How does that prove your physic?"

Abby Wingnut shows a photo of her father in a family photo.
She is a baby in her mother's arms and behind her father is a fantom woman.

"This woman was not part of our photo, but appeared in the photo when I was 16."
Abby Wingnut teared up, "She is my father's mistress."

Abby Wingnut: "She appeared in my family photo before I saw her in my father's office.
Her name is Trina and she has advanced in my father's company by having sex with him!
I know it!"

Charles Narew: "That is terrible and that photo is spooky."

Charles Narew opens the phone lines, "You're the first caller on Paranormal."

Muzzy calls in, "So you believe her?"

Charles Narew: "I do. I am not here to judge Abby."

Muzzy: "Okay... My wife talks in her sleep about orders she's taken that day."

Charles Narew: "That is common... Did it happen?"

Muzzy: "Yes. But, she doesn't work."

Abby Wingnut: "Is she talking to Jesus?"

Muzzy laughs: "I just made it up." and he hangs up.

Charles Narew clears his throat, "And now a word from our sponsor Viagra."
"A man knows when a woman is faking...Your package will come in an unmarked box."


Paranormal scarry music plays ...



© Copyright 2023 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049447-Charles-Narew-is-radio-ya-ya