*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049545-Why-There-are-Two-Same-Blog-Entries-Yesterday
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1049545 added May 12, 2023 at 11:18pm
Restrictions: None
Why There are Two Same Blog Entries Yesterday
Why There are Two Same
Blog Entries Yesterday


I messed up again, but this time it wasn't the bad kind of mess up. All I did was post it twice on WDC. The first time was in my ‘Other Than Scriptwriting’ blog, but it should have been in my ‘Only My Scriptwriting’ blog. Luckily, I caught my mess up seconds after I posted it on the wrong blog. So, it wasn’t as bad as it normally was.

That explains the Blog Title for this blog entry. Now for some good news. I was going to title this blog entry ‘Twenty Plus Six,’ but I forgot that I already set up this blog entry with the title above so that I wouldn’t forget my mess up. I have done that before. Wanted to explain my mess up but forgot about it until I was ready to post the new one.

I didn’t want to do that again. So, I preset the Blog Title for this blog entry. Does that make any sense? It’s a little bit confusing, and I’m the one writing it. Now back to the good news. I did a total of twenty-six single paragraphs earlier today at work. It will probably be cut down to twenty-four when I write this script. Why will it be that?

Six of those twenty-six are Establishing Shots, but two pairs of these Establishing Shots can be broken down into one each with an ‘EXT./INT.’ Logline aka what I call a Scene Heading. That will cut it down from six to four. I haven’t decided if I will break them down, but I probably will. The number of lines per EXT./INT. will be the same. It’s the Logline extra that won’t.

It also means I did twenty single-paragraph numeric scenes. Three to end Act Three of Part One of the Movie Introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. That means I have also written the first seventeen numeric single paragraphs for Act Four. This means I only have eighteen numeric single paragraphs left to end Act Four. Thirty-eight to finish Part One.

Will I be able to get thirty-eight single paragraphs written tomorrow at work? It’s a Saturday. So, that’s possible. The only problem is it won’t just be thirty-eight. That’s just for the numeric single paragraphs. There are still going to be some Establishing Shots for the Tag Act. That’s another four to six single paragraphs for a total of forty-two to forty-four.

Probably won’t get forty-two to forty-four single paragraphs written tomorrow at work. At least I haven’t gotten that many yet, but I have done better the last two days with the total number of single paragraphs that I have written for a weekday. So, it’s very possible that I could get about forty-five single paragraphs written in one day. Especially, since that day is a Saturday.

I don’t know if I will be able to finish Part One of my Movie Introduction for this project tomorrow, but I do I will start working on Part Two. If I don’t get it finished, I should only have a few left to finish either. Either way, I should get started with Part Two Sunday. Don’t know how many I will be able to get done Sunday, but I should get it started.




© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049545-Why-There-are-Two-Same-Blog-Entries-Yesterday