*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049707-What-the
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1049707 added May 17, 2023 at 12:13pm
Restrictions: None
What the...


It's been a winding-down time. Winding down from that adrenaline rush of the accident, dealing with insurance, uncertainty of what to do next. And then we discover that the rental car's registration/license plate expired in November of 2022.

Hmm. Well, we called them. I won't mention the company. And they are really not that all concerned. We are, because all these what-if's come into our mind. So, sure, drive the car back. Well, no, that is a 4 hour trip one-way. I think not. It's your mistake, you bring US a new car with current, legal plates. We are still waiting.

I don't know about all of the rest of you, but we try to obey the rules. We don't try to do things contrary to government regulations. That is a slippery slope we don't want to go down.

And on top of all my car drama, my grandson is still missing. No word on him. Two friends have been in the hospital for various reasons. Another friend has a son in the hospital after a heart attack. Yet another friend who is raising her granddaughter is dealing with the fact this child ran off to be with her boyfriend. Egads.

A lot of bad news. But on the plus side, warmer weather is here. Yay!



© Copyright 2023 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049707-What-the