*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050016-Four-Officially-Left
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1050016 added May 23, 2023 at 11:10pm
Restrictions: None
Four Officially Left
Four Officially Left


Surprised that I got four more sections/parts written for my third Short Story for this month. Why am I writing that? It’s because I got a late start in writing these last four parts/sections. I didn’t get them started until the middle of the afternoon today. Why didn’t I start writing earlier than that? It’s because I was wrong again.

I didn’t think that I had anything that needed to be done today, but I was wrong about that. My brother and I didn’t have a whole lot that needed to be done today, but what we did need to do took us about half the day to do. As a result, I didn’t get to my writing until the middle of the afternoon.

Don’t ask me how I got four more sections/parts written today. Because I don’t know. All I know is that once I started writing it, I couldn’t stop. I have done that before, but only when I was at work, and it’s usually followed up with ‘except for when I was working.’ That didn’t happen today because I’m in days off mode. That’s what makes this one different than all the others.

After all, I think this is the first time I have done this during my days off. It hasn’t happened too often at work, but it has happened only there. At least it has until now. What does that mean for this Short Story? It means that I only have four more parts/sections left before I finish writing this Short Story.

In the last couple of weeks, I have only had four sections/parts left to finish writing one of my short stories for this month. So, there is no reason why I can’t finish this one tomorrow. If I can do that, then all that is left to do is create all three of them on WDC. Once I do that then I will be able to enter these three contests. Just not sure when I will be able to do that.

It will probably happen after I get home from work either Thursday morning, Friday morning, or both. I’m going to try to do all three of them in one day, and I should be able to do that, but if I can’t do that it will probably be two on Thursday and one on Friday. two are somewhat connected. So, I might do them together. Especially, if I don’t think I can get to the third one.

Of course, I don’t need to do them this week. I can wait until my next days off to do them. don’t want to do that, though. After all, next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday are the end of this month, and I don’t want to wait until the last second to enter these contests. Just in case something goes wrong.

A good example is my laptop. I haven’t been having any problems with it for the last few weeks, but I have had trouble before, and it has messed up my creating and posting. The last time was about two or three weeks ago when I missed another blogging day because my laptop was acting up. Don’t want that to happen again. Not if I can help it, and this time I can do that.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050016-Four-Officially-Left