*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049988-A-Little-Better-Than-the-Las-Two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1049988 added May 22, 2023 at 11:14pm
Restrictions: None
A Little Better Than the Las Two
A Little Better Than the Last Two


Mondays, aka my first day off from work, are usually very bad for me when it comes to my writing because of what my brother and I need to get done those days. Today was the same, but it was also different too. My brother and I had many things that needed to be done today. only it didn’t take us the whole day to get them done like it normally does.

Why didn’t it take us the whole day like normal? It’s because we started very, very, very early this morning. As a result, it was early in the afternoon when we got finished instead of almost the evening as usual. Sometimes it is even later than that, but not today. today it was a whole lot earlier than that. What does that mean for my writing?

It means that I had plenty of time to work on my thirst Short Story for this month. During the last two weeks of days off from work I have been working on my first two short stories for this month, didn’t get too much writing done on my first days off from work. If I remember correctly, I only got one section/part written for those short stories. I didn’t do too much better today, but I did get a little bit more written today.

I got two parts/sections written instead of one this afternoon and early evening. In a way, it was the same. Only it took one section/part each from my first two short stories to equal the two parts/sections that I got written today. Yes, I know that two instead of one still isn’t very well, but it’s better than the last two weeks, and I consider that very good writing.

In another way, I did more than just two sections/parts today. that’s because most of my stories start with the title and go into the Short Story. This one doesn’t. It sort of has an introduction to it. A prologue into it. What does that mean? It means I have an introduction to this Short Story in two ways. One way was a sneak peek of what was to come. The second way was kind of an introduction from me aka SpaceFaction.

What does that mean for me to finish this Short Story? It means that I have two days to finish writing eight parts/sections to finish it. If it’s like today I shouldn’t have too many problems getting eight more of them written in two days. After all, that’s four per day. In the last couple of weeks, I did four in one day. Of course, that wasn’t easy to do, but I did it. This week I have two days to do eight. That equals four per day.

I’m not sure about tomorrow, but I know that my brother and I have a little bit that needs to get done on Wednesday. It probably won’t take us that long to do it. It usually doesn’t on a Wednesday. If that remains true, I should have enough time to finish my third Short Story for this month. Especially, if I only have four of them to write before I finish it. A lot of that depends on what needs to be done tomorrow.




© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049988-A-Little-Better-Than-the-Las-Two