*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050255
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #1670440
A collection of various short stories and poetry.
#1050255 added May 29, 2023 at 10:16pm
Restrictions: None
Birthday Cake
A Human Woman becomes part of a Birthday Cake for her Wolf Boyfriend.

Sally embraced her boyfriend, Alex. His wolf fur kept her warmer than any blanket on a cold night.

“Are you sure about doing this?” he asked. “We could go to a restaurant.”

“And have someone else place their paws on me like I’m a piece of meat?” Sally asked, as if offended. “I think not.”

Alex chuckled. “Good point,” he said. “Still, I’m sure that the chefs at Lobo’s can do you up right. I’ve never gotten the hang of doing a Stuffed Human Marble Cake correctly.”

Sally smiled, and kissed Alex. “You’ll do just fine,” she said. “It’s not like anyone will see if it’s marbled like those guys that can somehow carefully mix the various batters just so as it enters the person that they are stuffing. Besides, there’s nothing wrong with layering the stiff that’s going inside of me.” She chuckled. “After all, this is just you and me.”

“Alright,” said Alex. “Let’s get this started. Wish that you could have kept the hair.”

Sally patted her hair, which barely went past her ears. “I didn’t want to give you a hairball. Besides, I don’t want to have taken a shower for nothing.”

Alex chuckled. “You got that right,” he said. “Long hair messes up my plumbing.”

Alex helped Sally up onto the counter. Sally had already gotten the batter ready – Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry flavored batters. First things first though, Alex took a special oil, and carefully brushed it onto Sally’s body. It would do several things, like protecting her from the worst effects of the heat, as well as keep the cake batter from completely sticking to her, first doing her front side, and then her back, covering every surface area of skin. He then gave her a drink, containing a similar solution, before using a couple of syringes containing the stuff to coat the insides of her anus and vagina.

Alex allowed Sally to swallow a few spoonfuls of the batter, before working in earnest. Alex began to fill Sally with the batter, starting with carefully inserting a hose into her mouth, and down her throat, before pouring the batter down. He alternated between the various batters; first some of one, then some of the next, then the third, before switching it back to the first, and so on. Soon enough, Sally’s stomach was full.

“Feels like I’m pregnant,” she said.

Alex kissed her belly. “Then get ready for triplets.” He then slipped the hose up her vagina, and began to fill it, alternating between the batters. After that was full, producing a nice bulge, he stuffed her anus. Then, he inserted chocolate coated strawberries into them, to act as plugs. He then kissed her lips, before gagging her with a particularly large and juicy chocolate-covered strawberry, which would help prevent her mouth from going dry while in the oven. Grabbing some sinew, Alex carefully tied Sally up, so that she couldn’t move too much.

He poured some of the batter into a large cooking pan. He then carefully lifted Sally up, carried her over to the pan, and gently placed her into it. He then poured more of the batter in, carefully swirling the different colors around, making sure that it wasn’t all one color, or that the colors weren’t overly mixed. Soon, Sally was fully covered, save for her head, breasts, and her toes, which Alex tickled, causing them to curl. He then brushed the batter over her head, breasts, and toes. By this point, the oven, which was getting warmed up, dinged. Giving her forehead one final kiss, he slipped her in to bake.



Thirty minutes later, Alex opened the oven, and carefully pulled Sally out. She looked tired, yet happy. Alex used a wooden toothpick to test the cake batter. It was good. He lifted the pan, and waited for it to cool for a few minutes. Then, he applied a mixture of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry frosting. He looked her over.

“Almost a shame to eat this,” he said, as he got out a knife. He then cut himself a piece of cake, and had it. “Mmmm, delicious.” He began to eat the cake.

Eventually, Sally was free, and Alex was looking at her. Her eyes had a certain amount of longing in them, as she awaited her turn. Alex licked her toes, before flipping her over, and began to swallow her, feet-first. The cake batter had imparted its flavoring to Sally’s skin, as Alex swallowed. Soon, he got to her strawberry-protected vagina. His tongue played around with it, as he used his hand to gently tease the one in her anus. Sally was moaning with pleasure. Eventually, his tongue freed her vagina, and was enjoying its reward. Soon enough, Sally shuddered in joy, and relaxed. Alex then resumed swallowing. He enjoyed every inch of her. Soon enough, he got to her head, and utilizing gravity’s assistance, swallowed the rest of her.

“Mmm, just as good as the cake,” he said. “But, what’s cake without some ice cream?” He carefully walked over to the freezer, and got out a tub of the cold dessert. He pulled out a spoon, and soon began scooping out the container, eating the treat straight from the tub. That was when he felt Sally squirm around.

“Seriously!” Sally exclaimed. “You could have shared it with me first.”

Alex chuckled. “I’ll buy another tub tomorrow,” he said. He walked over to a device, and flipped a switch. “Reformer’s ready when you are. You’ll get your hair back and everything.” He patted his belly. “But first, would you mind massaging my insides?”

“Of course, my love,” said Sally.

The wolf felt her rubbing him. “Mmm, that’s very good.” He walked over to his favorite chair, and pulled out a small square box. He carefully opened it. “Sally, when you reform, I’ll have a question for you.”

“What question is that?” Sally asked.

Alex chuckled, as he looked at the object inside the box. “I’ll tell you, when you reform.” He closed the box, hiding the diamond ring that was inside. “For now, let’s enjoy the moment.”
© Copyright 2023 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050255