*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050459-Time-Really-Does-Fly-By
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1050459 added June 3, 2023 at 1:14am
Restrictions: None
Time Really Does Fly By
Life just keeps spinning by and I seem to be doing the opposite by slowing down more and more with every passing year. I have gained four great grandchildren over the past 6 years. Three great granddaughters and one great grandson. Not to mention the one growing inside her mama's belly to become the fourth great granddaughter in August. They have all brought me tremendous joy and inspiration filling up my life with bundles of hugs and laughter.

It hasn't been all joy over the past year of 2022 and the few months leading into this 2023, however. It became a most devastating and grief stricken time in February, 2022. It was on Valentine's Day of that month that I lost my beloved son Patrick unexpectedly. He left behind an amazing daughter, with two lovely granddaughters, and his two adult sons. Of course his whole family misses him terribly. Not a day goes by that I don't miss him and think of him always.

Then much to my surprise, I had to say goodbye to my oldest son Michael(my firstborn) who suffered a grave heart attack and did not recover from a ventilator on March 4th. of this year.

Too much heartache and suffering for this mother to endure. I leaned upon my Lord to see me through this grief.

It is with a heavy heart that I continue to survive and acknowledge the loss of three of my sons. Christopher, Michael and Patrick will live in my heart forever.

My daughter Julie and my youngest son Matthew are my remaining children whom I love, cherish, and appreciate.

© Copyright 2023 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050459-Time-Really-Does-Fly-By