*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050720-Still-here-and-exhausted
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1050720 added June 6, 2023 at 11:32pm
Restrictions: None
Still here and exhausted.
Hi,

It's been a while since I have been able to be as active as desired. Life got kind of crazy. I have been trying to run my own multi-level marketing businesses, take care of my roommate, take care of my elderly neighbor (who I might add is requiring more and more care), keep both households clean, run all the errands and make the doctor visits for everyone. Needless to say, after several months of this, I am worn out. Plus, also consider that I have my own health issues.

I am in the process of making personal adjustments to get my life back on track and more manageable. I have learned that I am not Super Woman, or I need a new cape because the one I currently have is no longer working. (ha-ha)

Anyway, the elderly lady is on at-home hospice care which is pretty similar to home health care only it's hospice. Tomorrow, she is supposed to go to a facility for respite care. I am hoping they are able to evaluate her and realize that she does not need to be living by herself anymore. I just can no longer provide her with proper care that she needs. I am praying they keep her. I honestly don't think she will last much longer either way. She continues to grow weaker by the day. I hope I don't sound cold, but I honestly need someone to step up and take this responsibility off my shoulders. It's about knowing my limits.

I plan to make a diet plan and schedule to hopefully help manage the rest of it. It may take me a little time to fully recover. I hope and pray after that I can spend more time on WDC again. Life just got to be overwhelming. I would appreciate the prayers.

© Copyright 2023 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050720-Still-here-and-exhausted