*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
11
12
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050895-Alien-Visitations
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#1050895 added June 10, 2023 at 9:35am
Restrictions: None
Alien Visitations
Prompt:
There was an announcement in the news about finding unidentified aerial phenomena and that information has been concealed by different governments around the world. Do you think there is truth in the announcement or do you think it's another media grand storm. How would you feel if aliens had indeed visited us? Ever wonder what kind of first impression we would make?


----------

I dare to think that we might already be getting visitations from aliens of some sort, but seeing what we are like, they probably run away at full speed, without looking back. And this is regardless of the media hype because I've stopped relying on the media decades ago.

As for the scientific community, they require, generally, rigorous evidence and reproducible observations to establish the validity of extraordinary claims. Then, what about that "true" evidence and observations? On what criteria are they going to base that? Our understanding of science or what we can notice with our faulty five senses? What if there is so much more to our sciences and to our human attributes? What kinds of concrete, provable evidences can those ignoramus scientists get?

In fact, the whole thing is totally speculative. About those people who said they were abducted into space ships and those who claim to have seen the UFO's, I am not disregarding their stories as made-up. On the other hand, who can prove that these people are 100% healthy and sane? In fact, who can ever claim that any one of us is !00% sane? So many things affect our mental, social, and intellectual well-being, not only as persons but as crowds and nations.

Only if we could stop and look at ourselves with a critical eye and live decent lives as human beings without attacking one another in hordes, maybe at that time, we'd really know if we are being visited by the aliens. Then, probably, those aliens would make themselves visible and available to us.



.

© Copyright 2023 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050895-Alien-Visitations