*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050945
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1050945 added June 11, 2023 at 4:33pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Takkar
It was June 8th, 2023, and you are woken up by a phone call. You pick up the phone and see that it was your sister. She sounded quite upset and needed you to come over right away! You and your girlfriend rush over to her trailer and ask what is wrong and she tells you that her medical tests came back...and she is gluten intolerant now...

She would then bust out crying and cries into a pillow after revealing this to you two! After comforting your sister, you and your girlfriend needed to eat something to not only fill up your big guts, but to help calm down your nerves...you decided to hit up an IHOP.


As you polish off your second plate of pancakes, you think back to all of the medical tragedies in your family. From heart attacks and morbid obesity, to lung cancer and COPD, to diabetes and food allergies, it's getting quite clear that all of these people in your family having an early death is because of YEARS of piss poor health choices. But you don't really care about all of this as you are too busy thinking about how delicious all of these pancakes are at IHOP as you order up more plates of pancakes!

On June 9th, 2023, while you are still upset with what happened to your sister, you decided to check in on your asshole brother, and see that he is seeing another dumb Indian movie!


You couldn't fucking believe it, YOUR SISTER JUST GOT DEVASTATING NEWS THAT WILL CHANGE HER LIFE FOREVER, AND THIS MOTHER FUCKER IS DOING THIS SHIT?!? OH HELL NO!!!

On June 10th, 2023, you and your girlfriend would drive out to the International Movie Theater and would hide out in the parking lot. You would wait until Ross and that douche to go inside the building before you two slip in next. However, just as you attempted to storm in, one of the huge security guards grab you by the throat and begins to drag you outside!


Once again, you were thrown into a trash bin outside and your girlfriend had to help get you out!

Feeling defeated, you and your girlfriend would pick your things up and drive off for the day, your blood still boiling from all of this...
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050945