*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051163-An-Artist
by jaya
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1891402
Miscellany
#1051163 added June 17, 2023 at 4:00am
Restrictions: None
An Artist
I can see what an artist is with ease. He dresses without care but his eyes scan everything from sky to earth and all that in between. He is a man with extra-ordinary power of observation.

He deals in painting flowers, faces, scapes and facts of life in appealing curves and shapes and lines.

An artist of quality creates marvels of truthful beauty. He looks at nature created by the Supreme Artist, the Almighty God, and tries to reproduce it as closely as possible.

His skill is to bring animate and inanimate things of universe to life on paper, canvas or cardboard in appealing colours or by a million other means.

Bringing delight to aesthetic hearts is the main stay of an artist’s occupation.

Great artists like Frieda Cohelo, Pablo Picasso, Michael Angelo or Ravi Varma carved permanent niches for themselves in the annals art.


Word Count: 143
Subject: What an Artist is..
Written for : The Forum Micro Articles Contest hosted by Rupali Goswami.


© Copyright 2023 jaya (UN: vindhya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jaya has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051163-An-Artist