*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051299-Just-Like-Friday-and-Thursday
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1051299 added June 18, 2023 at 11:31pm
Restrictions: None
Just Like Friday and Thursday
Just like Friday and Thursday


Normally, my Fridays and Sundays are a little bit better than my Thursdays and Saturdays when it comes to my writing of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. That’s not true this week. It was just the opposite. The single paragraphs written for this project was higher for Thursday and Saturday instead of Friday and today.

It wasn’t a terrible Sunday, but it could have been a little bit better than it was. I did get forty single paragraphs written for the third episode of my Water Wars television series. Two of them were Establishing Shots. That means I got thirty-eight numeric single paragraphs written too.

Usually, I get forty-two to forty-five single paragraphs written on a Sunday. I think I even got a record setting forty-seven done one Sunday, but it’s normally between forty-two and forty-five. So, I wasn’t too far off my typical day of writing. What made this different than all the others?

I’m not sure I can answer that question. Except it was because I was at work when it didn’t happen. A place that they keep very cold. Especially, where I’m posted most of the time. Where I do all my writing. At least the physical part of it. I do talk to myself, and that is writing-related most of the time.

I did have a whole lot of trouble concentrating earlier today at work because it was so cold there, and a lack of concentration resulted in quite a bit of erasing and re-writing. That’s why I barely got the forty single paragraphs written earlier today for the third episode of my Water Wars scriptwriting project.

A lack of concentration wasn’t the only reason why I didn’t get more writing done earlier today at work. I was also very tired. So, tired I had to fight staying awake. Only it wasn’t the lack of sleep kind of tired. It was a weak and tired kind of tired. After all, I did get plenty of sleep the day before.

True, I only get about six to seven hours of sleep on a Saturday afternoon and early evening, but that’s more than enough sleep. At least it is for me. So, a lack of sleep wasn’t the reason why I didn’t get more writing done either. If it’s not concentration or sleep, then what is the reason?

The weather was very bad last night and early this morning, and that does make we weak and tired. Mostly, tired. That may be a part of my lack of writing, but I don’t think that’s all of it either. It may have been a big part of why I didn’t get more writing done, but it wasn’t the main reason.

I think it was because it was so cold where I write. Though a folding table would help me to write more because I could put a heater on it to hit my arms and head. It had just the opposite affect on me. True, it did warm me up a little bit, but it also go the Air Conditioning to get colder too.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051299-Just-Like-Friday-and-Thursday