*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051203-Thursday-and-Friday-Combined
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1051203 added June 17, 2023 at 11:11pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday and Friday Combined?
Thursday and Friday Combined?


I think that I have had one or two Saturdays that were forty-two single paragraphs long, and at least one that was forty-four single paragraphs long, but I don’t think I have had any that have been forty-five yet. Well, I can’t write that anymore because earlier today that was how many single paragraphs, I got written for my Water Wars scriptwriting project.

If I remember correctly, I got twenty-four single paragraphs written on Thursday and twenty-one yesterday. Combine them together and it’s exactly what I got written today. I’m not sure if I’m right about Thursday, though. It may have been twenty-three instead of twenty-four. If that’s true, then I’m one over Thursday and Friday combined.

Whether it’s exactly the same as Thursday and Friday combined or if it’s one more, I still did forty-five single paragraphs for my third episode, Floating Weapons, earlier today at work. I think that’s very good writing. At first, I didn’t think I was going to get that many written. If I was lucky, I would have gotten forty single paragraphs written.

Why am I writing like that? It’s because I was feeling very bad during the first half of my shift. Having trouble staying awake, not knowing what to write, and erasing a lot. It wasn’t from a lack of sleep. I didn’t get a whole lot of sleep yesterday, but I got about seven hours of sleep. That should have been more than enough to keep me awake during the first half of my shift.

If it wasn’t the lack of sleep during the first half of my shift, then what was it? Why did I have so much trouble concentrating on my writing? I think it was because it was so cold where I worked. Especially, where I spend most of my time there. It was so cold even the space heater didn’t help me too much. True, it helped me some, but not as much as it should have done.

Of course, the space heater may have worked better if it was aimed at my exposed arms and head instead of my feet and legs. I know that heat is supposed to rise, but I don’t think it did too much with this space heater. It may have a little, but not as much as it should have. That’s why I’m going to start taking a folding table to work from now on.

A folding table will place the space heater about at arm length with my head slightly above it. I’m hoping that will keep me a lot warmer since where I work wants to keep it so cold there. Especially, where I sit most of the time. It’s starting to look like they are trying to get rid of me too. If that’s true, then they don’t know what they are dealing with.



© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051203-Thursday-and-Friday-Combined