*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051387
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1051387 added June 20, 2023 at 5:07pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies! - Adipurush
It was June 11th, 2023, and you were just leaving the church service. You were at church today to witness a couple of babies from your family get baptized at the church. An hour later, you all would be having a burger cook-off at a relative's house. Of course, that was when that asshole brother of yours show up along with his female friend. As everyone eat their burgers, Ross's phone would go off and Ross would step away from the big table to talk to someone. You ask him who it is and he only replies with "No one important." This started to make you suspicious and you ask him again, but he would just tell you the same thing. Eventually, you managed to yank the phone out of his hand and see who he was talking to...IT WAS THE SAME GODDAMN SKANK THAT HE MEETS UP WITH AT THE INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER!!! Ross would tell you that the call wasn't that important, but you started to call him out on his bullshit and tell him that he was trying to find another time to hook up with her slutty ass! Eventually, Ross would roll his eyes before he would leave the cook off with his female friend in tow.

Throughout the week, you would get phone calls and text messages from random people in your family. Apparently, there is yet, ANOTHER DAMN OUTBREAK OF THE NOROVIRUS in the community and there is only one person to blame for this shit...THAT NO GOOD MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE BROTHER OF YOURS AND THAT MOTHER FUCKING SKANK!!!

On June 15th, 2023, you started getting a bunch of Facebook notifications again. You would then realize that your family is upset once again, because Ross just announced that he was seeing yet, ANOTHER DUMB INDIAN MOVIE!!!



Are you fucking shitting me? DOES HE NOT REALIZE THAT THERE IS AN OUTBREAK RIGHT NOW AND HE IS STILL WILLING TO GO BACK TO THAT FUCKING HELL HOLE?!? NOT TO MENTION HE COULD MEET UP WITH THAT SKANK AGAIN AND DO GOD KNOWS WHAT WITH HER AND END UP CAUSING YET ANOTHER OUTBREAK!!!

However, this wouldn't be the last straw that happened that day...it was what happened later that evening...
Your brother would make a video and post it on Facebook, talking about how his youngest daughters have been puking all day and night because of this horrible virus! THAT, WAS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW, AND ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, YOU WERE GOING TO GET EVEN WITH THAT BASTARD!!!

However, on June 17th, 2023, you started to put your camera equipment together, when your girlfriend would barge into the office, yelling "Honey, you should check Ross's Twitter right now, IT'S URGENT!" You would check Ross's twitter and see what the fuss was about. Apparently, while his roommate was driving Ross to the International Movie Theater, he was going so fast that he failed to put the break on in time when a car suddenly stopped in front of them and caused them to have a wreck! Ross somehow came out unscathed, but his roommate has to be taken to the hospital due to some cuts from the auto glass. Ross would end up getting picked up by his former roommate and ended up watching the Flash movie instead.


However, since you weren't exactly in the mood to watch another dorky movie, you decided to call it off for the night and turn on the television to watch some AEW Collision.
AEW Collision Logo
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051387