*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051964-Share-Your-Faith--
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2298963
A place to keep assorted contest entries
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1051964 added July 1, 2023 at 11:49am
Restrictions: None
Share Your Faith 🐦

What gives you hope? How do you give hope to others?


The main source of all my hope is centered on Jesus Christ, the greatest lover of my soul. Because of his all consuming, never ending love for me (and everyone) and his mercy and grace, I have hope. Knowing that because of his love for me, and because of the brutal sacrifice he made, because of me...knowing the lengths and depths of what He was willing to do....for me...gives me the greatest hope I could ever have.

I share my hope and try to give others hope by loving them the way Jesus loves me. It is the second most powerful, important command from God. The first, is to love God above all else. But the second is for us to love others as Christ loved the church. The church not being a place or building but his PEOPLE. That's right, the true church is the PEOPLE. HUMANITY.

Love provides the greatest hope. Hope ignites faith. Faith moves and motivates God. Therefore, if we simply love each other we spread amazing hope. (Word count: 183)

** Image ID #1665990 Unavailable **
signature i won from space blog
© Copyright 2023 Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love (UN: wordgeek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051964-Share-Your-Faith--