*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051996
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1051996 added July 3, 2023 at 2:44pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies! - Spy / Telegu
It was the night of June 17th, 2023, and you were at home, watching AEW Collision.
AEW Collision Logo

You were watching this because you have been feeling disgusted with your asshole brother Ross as of late. As you keep watching the show, you started to get a bit hungry. You would then head into the kitchen to find yourself something to eat, only to come across the most beautiful cheesecake you have ever seen!


You were so hungry, but you know that your girlfriend probably wanted some of this. But then again, if she was an understanding girlfriend, she would know she had to keep you fed AT ALL COSTS! So, you grabbed the whole cheesecake and started eating on it while watching AEW. After the show was over, you would messily throw the tray back onto the kitchen counter, cake covering, sauce, crumbs, and all! You would then head to bed and fall asleep soundly with a belly full of cheesecake!

The next morning, you get rudely woken up by a smoke alarm going off and you coughing up your lungs from some smoke. You would then rush to the kitchen to see your girlfriend burning some food on the stove!


You ask what the Hell she is doing and she said that she is cooking you up some Hamburger Helper.


You ask what the Hell she is thinking and that's when she tells you her reasons for burning your food on purpose...she was REALLY looking forward to trying out that cheesecake with you, but oh no, YOU HAVE TO BE A FUCKING PIG AND EAT IT ALL FOR YOURSELF! As your girlfriend cleans up the smoking mess in the kitchen while crying, your blood starts to boil as you think about Ross's roommate again. His roommate just cooked up some "Pita Pockets" for him and Ross to eat, AND THIS DUMB FUCKING BROAD CAN'T EVEN COOK SOME HAMBURGER HELPER WITHOUT SETTING IT ON GODDAMN FIRE!!! You even had your own kids complain about how she couldn't cook the dino nuggets as well as YOU DO!

After you two cooled off some hours later, you asked her if there is enough money to go to the zoo and then the movies! She checks the bank account and surprise, surprise, YOU TWO ARE STILL BROKE! Apparently, buying that PS5 off of eBay for $1200 wasn't such a hot idea after all. That night, you two would get into yet, another heated argument over financial stuff. The two of you would get quite heated before you ended up packing a luggage and storming out of the house to stay in a motel for the night...

The next day, after your girlfriend has cooled off again, you would return home and ask what you can do to make it up to her. You two would then think about hitting up a certain pizzeria...
Taken outside of an awesome new Pizzeria.

However, when you two try to go in, the management would be quick to kick you two back out! Apparently, you have forgotten that the last time you two were here, you were showing your ass because you thought they messed up one of your pizzas on purpose...

Any who, that didn't stop you and you ended up calling up Papa John's for the pizza instead.


The pizza would look quite messy and greasy, but you didn't care, because you LOVED all of that grease! However, your kids weren't having it. Normally, they would be eating their pizzas just fine, but this time, they looked at the pizza like it was a pile of trash. You try to convince them to eat some pizza, but they kept saying it was "stinky" and "nasty." After trying to get them to eat for half an hour, you eventually snapped and yelled at the kids for not eating, scaring them off. This caused you to get into yet, another heated argument with your girlfriend! It was times like this that you really wished that you didn't forget to use rubber on those two occasions that you accidentally impregnated your girl while porking her. This would of prevented you from having to raise these little shits now!

Days later, on June 24th, 2023, your family would be having a "Father's Day" celebration at someone's house in Rayville. They are doing this because during the ACTUAL Father's Day weekend, everyone was in the hospital because their kids were sick with the Norovirus! Things at this party would be going smoothly until your mother decided to ask Ross to come over. However, as soon as she got off the phone with him, she would try to tell you and your siblings quietly where Ross was...he was at a wrestling event with his psychopathic friend!
Logo for WWE's "Saturday Night's Main Event"

She said it quietly, hoping the kids wouldn't hear it, but unfortunately, a few of them did. In fact, at one point, things go crazy when one of your cousins started having to deal with his son who was throwing a royal fit over wanting to go to the wrestling event!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


After this traumatizing event, you and your girlfriend would quickly slip out of the house and start to head back home. As you two ride home, your nerves start to fire up as well as your hunger, so you quickly pull over and pick up a ton of Chinese food to bring home with you to help calm your nerves and fill your big guts!


The next day, on June 25th, 2023, you decided to turn your TV back on and start watching some AEW "Forbidden Door."
First clip from AEW's "Forbidden Door" sporting event. Second clip from AEW's "Forbidden Door" sporting event.

While the show goes on, you would hear your girlfriend walk into the room and ask what you are doing. You tell her that you didn't feel like leaving the house today so you are watching some AEW. Your girlfriend would then go on a tirade, telling you that there is a big, wide open world out there and that you shouldn't be cooped up in your own home watching television anymore. You roll your eyes and say whatever, causing her to grunt and stomp out of the room. You would then eat a big bowl of chips to calm your nerves back down.

On Monday June 26th, 2023, things would go smoothly for a Monday...until you get a call from your mother who is upset again. Turns out, one of your nephews has just been arrested for trying to steal from a Wal-Mart store!


This arrest would cause your whole family to be very upset all week long! However, that wouldn't be the only thing that sets off your family this week...

On Thursday, June 29th, 2023, Ross would make an announcement to see yet, ANOTHER DUMB INDIAN MOVIE!!!


This cause your family to get even more upset and started to make threats toward the movie theater in question!

The next day, on Friday, June 30, 2023, Your brother and sister would BOTH get arrested, AT THEIR HOMES, because of the threats they made to the International Movie Theater toward ROSS'S FRIENDS!!!


You couldn't believe this, NOW EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY IS IN JAIL AGAIN BECAUSE OF THOSE RAG WEARING ASSHOLES! OH, YOU ARE SO PLANNING ON GETTING REVENGE TOMORROW!!!

The next day, on Saturday, July 1st, 2023, you would be in your office that afternoon, getting your camera equipment ready, until...

"Hey honey, the kids want to see a new movie tonight!"
Your blood then starts to run ice cold as you realize that the kids wanted to see that new "Elemental" movie.


You would then get into an argument with her.
"OK honey, listen, this bastard has done a lot of fucked up shit in the past two weeks and he needs to be held accountable for it and..."
"OK well, The kids want to see the new "Elemental" movie, and you will just have to get vengeance another time and...
"Listen here bitch, WHAT THIS ASSHOLE RECENTLY DID IS INEXCUSABLE! EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY IS IN JAIL RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THIS ASSHOLE AND...
"LISTEN FAT ASS, WHEN I SAY TO LET IT REST FOR THE NIGHT, I FUCKING MEAN IT! NOW GET FUCKING DRESSED AND TAKE ME AND THE KIDS TO THE DAMN MOVIES!"

You would then give in to defeat and take the kids to the movie. Thankfully, the movie didn't last that long, but you still wanted to get back at the bastard for what he did...
A child from the family at the Movies!

However, when you were leaving the movies, you decided to check in on the bastard's Twitter and found out a bunch of shocking stuff. For starters, Ross's roommate was arrested yesterday for dangerous driving. He was driving over 100 MPH while changing lanes in a dangerous manner. And instead of seeing that dumb Indian movie tonight, he went to see the new "Indiana Jones" movie with his psychopathic friend instead!


You still felt a bit defeated because that bastard brother of yours is still out there, unscathed! As soon as your girlfriend and kids go to bed, you would turn the TV on and start to watch WWE's "Money in the Bank!"
Logo for WWE's "Money in the Bank!"
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051996