*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052060-The-Devil-Finds-Work-for-Idle-Hands
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #2258138
This is my blog & my hope, writing daily will help me see my progress and log supporters.
#1052060 added July 3, 2023 at 7:15am
Restrictions: None
The Devil Finds Work for Idle Hands
Another busy and successful day. Everything is falling into place. Not taking drugs is what keeps me on track, feeling accomplished and strong. I've had two days off training because the exertion of the previous four days demanded it. But today, I went back and did the double. I love the gains during the first month back after a break. Both my cardio fitness and strength gains are surprising to me. I've got a long way to go in both my health and fitness and in dealing with my addiction when it returns to bite my ass and try to take my life and future happiness.

I feel good...so much better than I was just a short time ago. All things I have seen and said before and yet, this time, I am more confident I can and will break this cycle. With more to live for and more to lose, this is what I will rely on when things begin to swing towards the other side.

© Copyright 2023 Dr Gonzo (UN: neilfury at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dr Gonzo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052060-The-Devil-Finds-Work-for-Idle-Hands