*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052128-Lets-Play
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2299061
A new attempt to create a blog.
#1052128 added July 4, 2023 at 7:52am
Restrictions: None
πŸŽΎπŸ€Lets Play!⚾⚽🏈🏸


Its six in the morning and I'm wide eyed and bushy tailed! And, I haven't even had coffee yetπŸ˜‹. I spent several hours yesterday watching YouTube videos on games to play with my dogs inside. There are quite a few I can't wait to try.

First, I'm so excited, if I had a tail, things would get broke! I ordered a huge bag of the his balls for only ten bucks😍. Delivery is scheduled for three this afternoon. Several of the videos showed putting treats in a cupcake pan then place a ball in each cup. The dog has to figure out how to move the ball to get the treat. I've got several cupcake pans I can sacrifice two!

Another game involved filling a laundry basket with balls and hiding treats so again the dog hunts the treat. Another one showed hiding a treat in a box or cardboard egg carton and letting them figure out how to get the treats.

One game I already tried was placing treats in an empty plastic water bottle... They loved it! We now have an excellent way to re-use water bottles. I also smeared peanut butter inside a cardboard toilet paper roll and gave it to them but neither one had much interest in the pb. The video said cream cheese also works but I didn't try that.

They mostly just liked the attention and we played happy-sit. You get the dog hyped up and excited then command SIT! They sit they get a treat.

One....I need to buy way more treats. Secondly instead of just feeding their meals in a bowl, a video suggested using their food allotment as treats and it slows fast eaters down. I think my husband enjoys king them for walks. When its not so hot, it will be nice to teach them to walk with me next to my power chair. Right now, Hannassy barks annd shys away from my walker and manual wheelchair. When she's comfortable with those ill work with her on the power chair.

She seems to understand something isn't right with my legs. When I stand or try to walk to the commode the follows and pokes the back of my legs with her nose. Not hard... But its weird!! When I sit back down she stops. Its only when I stand or walk. Lol





** Image ID #1665990 Unavailable **
signature i won from space blog

© Copyright 2023 Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love (UN: wordgeek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052128-Lets-Play