*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052169-More-About-Episode-Four
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1052169 added July 4, 2023 at 11:09pm
Restrictions: None
More About Episode Four
More About Episode Four


Despite it being the Fourth of July here in the united states, my brother and I had a lot that needed to be done today. Not even close to being as much as it is on my second day off from work aka a Tuesday, but it was still very busy. As a result, I didn’t get too much further on my single sentences.

Don’t get me wrong. I did get some single sentences written for Episode Four, Probable Death, for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Just not as much as I wanted to get done. Unfortunately, I only got about half of my Story Outline written today. That means I have the other half to finish tomorrow before I go back to work at midnight aka Thursday morning.

It also means that still have the single sentences for my Scene Outline to finish too. I was hoping that was all that I needed to get written tomorrow. If that was all that was needed, I may have been able to do that before I went back to work. Now it’s doubtful that I will be able to do that.

That leaves me with a very big decision that I need to make. Will I continue working on my single sentences and get them finished before I go on to my single paragraphs, or will I start working on my single paragraphs and finish writing the single sentences after I get home from work Thursday morning? I could do it either way. Just not sure which is the best way.

I will probably finish writing the single sentences first. Then I will decide if I want to go into my single paragraphs for my Story Outline or if will I start writing my single paragraphs for my Scene Outline. Once again, I could go either way. There are vantages and disadvantages to going either way.

If I do the Story Outline first like I have done with all the other Parts and Episodes, I take the chance I may need to write them over again. As I’m probably going to be doing with my other five Parts and Episodes. On the other hand, if I do the Scene Outline first, then that will eliminate me from re-writing it again like I’m going to do with the other ones.

I’m not sure which Outline I’m going to be starting with after I get my single sentences finished, but it will most likely be the Story Outline first. After all, it’s easier to re-write a Story Outline from a Scene Outline if you already have the Scene Outline to do it by. Does that make any sense?

It doesn’t make any sense to me, and I’m the one writing it. Whether I continue with my single paragraphs for my Story Outline or my Scene Outline, I’m going to need to finish writing my single sentences first. I was hoping I would get these written too before I go back to work tomorrow night at midnight. It doesn’t look like I’m going to be able to do that.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052169-More-About-Episode-Four