*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052300
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1052300 added July 7, 2023 at 6:53pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Insidious: The Red Door
It was July 4th, 2023, and you were just waking up from a pleasant sleep! Today, you were going to be able to help celebrate America's freedom!


You were planning on starting up the grill for the BBQ, but as soon as you stepped outside, you cringed as you thought you were stepping into an OVEN it was so hot outside! Before you could even get to cleaning the grill, you would immediately run to the pool and jump into it, thinking it would help cool you off...but it didn't do shit! The water was just as hot as everything else! Furious, you stormed back into the house, cranked up the ice machine to the max, and started dumping bucket after bucket of ice into the pool!


Your girlfriend would come outside and wonder just what in the world you are doing and you tell her that you are dumping ice into the pool in an attempt to cool it off! Your girlfriend would roll her eyes at you before walking back into the house. Hours later, you have ordered up about $1000 worth of catering and food from a Southwestern restaurant for a party later that day. The party would go smoothly until your sister comes in with a bunch of hot dogs and burgers from a Sonic drive-thru.


You ask her what the Hell is her problem and she goes into a tirade about how on the 4th of July, you eat hot dogs and burgers, NOT TACOS AND BURRITOS! You and her get into a heated argument until an elderly at the party brings in the family favorite...MOONSHINE!


You all then immediately grabbed a glass and started to get a drink! After everyone gets a drink or two, everyone seems to have calmed back down and the party went back on without a hitch! However, just as the people at the party started to shoot off fireworks, you noticed your mother wasn't looking so hot. You ask her what is wrong and she tells you that it is nothing! However, a few moments later, she would puke onto your girlfriend's mother and she, in a fit of rage, started throwing fists at your mother! The two old ladies then started going at it in a drunken rage!


You and your girlfriend would immediately break up the fight before it could escalate any further. However, that wouldn't be the end of things. At the end of the night, you would hear your mother dry heaving in the bathroom and realize that she is puking her guts out from all of the drinking she did earlier!


You ask her if she is alright, but she would just wipe up her face before telling you she is fine and storming out of the house.

On Friday, July 7th, 2023, after finding out that your brother's roommate is still in jail for his reckless driving last week, you decided to hit up the local movie theaters and find out that a new horror movie, "Insidious" was coming out!


You remember that this was Jeffrey's favorite horror movie series, but didn't want to cause another scene by calling him up and asking to go to back to the movies with him. You two would get movie tickets without trouble and you two would eventually find your seats in the showroom.


Man, this movie is starting to get a bit scary! However, just as another scary moment happens on the big screen, you felt a familiar tingling sensation in the left side of your chest...oh shit, another heart attack, NOT AGAIN! You immediately begin to beat on your chest in an attempt to try to get rid of the pain!


Unfortunately, your attempts are all in vain and you end up passing out into the seats of the showroom!

Later, as your lard ass gets loaded into an ambulance, your girlfriend would be crying outside as you are once again taken back to the hospital...
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052300