*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052385-June-2-9-and-Thankful-Thursday-June-8th
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2293123
book number two
#1052385 added July 9, 2023 at 4:54pm
Restrictions: None
June 2-9 and Thankful Thursday June 8th
June 2nd


It's Friday, and I am glad the weekend is coming. I am also glad that it looks like I'm done with surgery for the time being. Yay!



June 3rd


Weekend is here! It will be nice to have the kids to hang around with this weekend. Maybe do some window shopping as well.



June 4th


A Quiet start to the new week. I'll take it.




June 5th


A new week! Taking meds/ordering meds...maybe do some house work *FacePalm*



June 6th


Time to make those lists, and check them twice! No, I don't mean Christmas lists...grocery lists and what not *Headbang*



June 7th


Hump Day! It's all downhill from here! LOL *FacePalm* But seriously, trying to get back into the swing of things.





June 8th - My Thankful Thursday list:

1. Grateful to be alive
2. Grateful to have my kids near me and that they love me.
3. Grateful that I still have both of my parents.
4. Grateful that I still have 2 of my 3 sisters and that we stay in touch.
5. Grateful for learning new things.
6. Thankful for the blessings and grace that God gives to me on a daily basis.
7. Grateful that my muse (Marbles) is making herself available again *RollEyes*
8. Thankful that I can come to the throne of grace and worship the Father.
9. Thankful that God loves me even when I feel unlovable.
10. I think that this is the end of my list for this week. I know that there are many more things to be thankful and grateful for, but I still have a month of catch up to do.




June 9th


Well another week has come and gone (long gone by now). I'm glad that I am starting to feel like writing again. I cannot believe that it is almost a year since I started writing on Writing.Com again.

Next week's postings coming soon!







signature updated by lili_in_fl
© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052385-June-2-9-and-Thankful-Thursday-June-8th