*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052387-June-10-16-and-Thankful-Thursday-615
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2293123
book number two
#1052387 added July 9, 2023 at 5:23pm
Restrictions: None
June 10-16, and Thankful Thursday 6/15
June 10th


Saturday is here. Boy do I have a bunch of catching up to do here at Writing.Com. I really did some slacking this past few weeks, and catching up will be a bear, but that will teach me! *Headbang* Thankfully, Marbles my muse showed back up. I will really have to see about getting her "frequent flyer miles" revoked, or something *Thinker*




June 11th


Loving the weekends when I can spend time with the kiddos. Enjoy reaching out to Dad and Mom and my sisters to catch up or just check in. I miss them very much, but I'm glad I can "reach out and touch them"



June 12th


Ordering meds? Maybe next week. Getting them organized into my pillboxes...yeah, that is a weekly chore. And taking shots: I have 3 now *Yikes* *Medical* That is getting old...but those check engine lights...I'm just glad that I am alive to be able to grumble...LOL





June 13th


I cannot believe that I will be 57 years old in two weeks. I don't feel like I'm on the upswing to 60, but my mind and body are not always in sync. It's like the meme I saw: "my mind feels like I'm still 25, and my body thinks my mind is an idiot" (or something like that!) LOL.



June 14th



Hump day is here again...The weeks never seem to stop, and it is hard to believe that the year is almost 1/2 over. Where did it go? Woooosh!!!




June 15th, and Thankful Thursday


So here I am again. I'm grateful to be alive, and here is my Thankful Thursday list:

It's hard to believe that almost a year has passed since my illness. It still seems surreal to me that I came so close to death. I'd rather not repeat that experience until it really is my time to go to be with God.

I'm grateful that there has been no real hiccups in my healing.
I am thankful for having such understanding kids.
I'm starting to feel like myself again, and have an enthusiasm for writing and reading and reviewing.
I'm grateful for picking up my crocheting again, and I hope to have my son's blanket finished before the end of July.
I'm grateful for having some projects in mind, and hopefully getting my doctor's appointment regulated so that I have maybe yearly {hopefully?) visits.





June 16th


Another week down in my bid to catch up. I should be caught up soon, and hopefully not get so far behind again.

Thank you for letting me post and for putting up with me.




signature updated by lili_in_fl
© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052387-June-10-16-and-Thankful-Thursday-615