*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052402-Slightly-Less-Than-Yesterday
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1052402 added July 9, 2023 at 11:28pm
Restrictions: None
Slightly Less Than Yesterday
Slightly Less Than Yesterday


I came close to the forty-five single paragraphs that I did yesterday at work, but I didn’t quite get that many. Only got forty-two written earlier today. That includes thirty-nine numeric single paragraphs and three Establishing Shots. I was hoping to get the last Establishing Shot for Act Two. Maybe even the first one or two numeric single paragraphs.

That didn’t happen. I only got forty-two of them written. Unfortunately, I don’t know why I didn’t get at least three more single paragraphs written. Should have been able to do that. I didn’t have a lot of time to get them done, but I think I had enough time to do it.

The only thing that slowed me down was work itself, and that didn’t slow me down that much. If it did at all. So, why didn’t I get that other one to three other single paragraphs written? I know it wasn’t a lack of sleep or concentration. Didn’t get a lot of sleep yesterday afternoon and early evening, but I never do on a Saturday. So, no sleep wasn’t what slowed me down.

I don’t think it was a lack of concentration either. True, I did have some re-writing to do earlier today at work, but it wasn’t that bad. I knew what I wanted to write. Just not sure how to write it. That was one of my problems with the re-writing. Another one was keeping it with four, five, or six lines each.

So, it’s not the lack of sleep, the lack of concentration, or the re-writing I had to do. What was it then? That’s one question I may never know the answer to because I don’t know what the answer is. I should have been able to get them written, but I didn’t, and probably never know why didn’t get the written too.,

Whatever the reason is, it doesn’t really matter. What does matter is that I got another forty-two single paragraphs written for the fourth episode, Probable Death, of my Water Wars scriptwriting project, and that’s good writing for me. Even if it was a weekend that I did them. I still think that’s very good writing for me.

I’m not sure what I’m going to be doing for the next three days aka my three days off from work. Usually, I would be working on my short stories for this month. only I don’t have any of them to write this month. so, I have a choice. I can either continue working on this scriptwriting project or I can relax.

I know what I should be doing, and that is to continue working on this scriptwriting project. After all, I still need to transcribe my handwriting to my laptop. I’ve been thinking of a way to do that the fastest way possible, but I haven’t figured out that way yet. I have come up with a couple of possibilities, but I don’t know if they will help me or not.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052402-Slightly-Less-Than-Yesterday