*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
11
12
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052597-Courage
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#1052597 added July 14, 2023 at 10:10am
Restrictions: None
Courage
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.”
― Mary Anne Radmacher
Let this quote influence your blog.

The quote for me was inspired by the Netflix movie about the Thai Cave Rescue . The Cave Rescue occurred in 2018, and what happened with the 12 boys and their coach and all the people involved in their rescue.


=======

At the end of the day or even at the beginning of it, with each task in store, each annoyance, each disappointment, and each minor inconvenience can be daunting, for sure. Then, I think, it might be easier to find the courage for bigger things, such as climbing Mt. Everest, and trust me, I haven't done that, but I might have done a few other things that, at least in my mind, might equal to it. On the other hand, I try very hard to instill in me some resilience, patience, and positive mindset. necessary to face the little bumps head-on.

I haven't seen "The Cave Rescue" but I can still appreciate the courage everyone must have shown for that rescue. Yet, as scary as it might have been, it was a joint effort, a group project, and anything done with others can be inspirational for finding the courage and the strength to handle such a situation head on.

In the same vein, what about the old person living all alone in the world or the single mother whose means are extremely limited or someone with an ailment that no one understands or can help? How do they face each day and find the courage to live yet another one?

I believe their courage is found in the simple joys, the appreciation of what little they have, and their ability to find beauty in the ordinary. Those people are teaching and testing themselves (or are being tested and taught by the Creator, if you want to look at it that way) so they can see and understand the ins and outs of life and how each moment contributes to the depth of their existence.

The courage to live through our troubles stems from the realization that our capacity for happiness and contentment is not solely reliant on monumental achievements. It has to do with appreciating the grandeur of the human experience and that takes courage to live through all challenges, tiny or large.


.

© Copyright 2023 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052597-Courage