*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052654-Almost-Done-With-the-Scene-Outlines
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1052654 added July 15, 2023 at 11:24pm
Restrictions: None
Almost Done With the Scene Outlines
Almost Done With
the Scene Outlines


Did very well earlier today at work. I got forty-five single paragraphs written for the fourth episode, Probable Death, for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. That includes forty-three numeric paragraphs and two Establishing Shot ones. Now I only have thirty-nine more single paragraphs I need to write to finish not only this episode but all of my Scene Outlines.

I should be able to get these thirty-nine single paragraphs written tomorrow at work. I’m not going to write that I will get them written because there are no guarantees. Especially, when it comes to my writing. I should get them finished, but there’s also a good chance I won’t get them done either.

Usually, I do better on a Sunday than I do on Saturdays, but sometimes it’s a little bit worse. I don’t know why that happens, but it does every so often. That’s why I’m writing that I should get these thirty-nine single paragraphs written tomorrow at work, but I’m not going to count on that happening until it does. It should happen doesn’t mean it will happen.

Let us say it does happen. What’s next? It all depends on how long it takes me to finish writing these last thirty-nine single paragraphs. Being the last half of Act Four, and the Tag Act, I could be done with it somewhat quickly. Six to eight hours quickly. That’s if I’m lucky.

Normally, my Act Fours and my Tag Acts get written faster than the rest of an Episode or Part. Probably because it’s almost the end of an episode or part, and it’s tying up loose ends. If that’s true with this episode I should get it finished in about six to eight hours of writing time. That will make it between seven to nine hours that I can devote to my writing.

So, I could have about an hour or two left in my shift to start working on my next phase of this project. That’s the updating of the rest of these Parts and Episodes. What does that mean? It means that I’m going to be backtracking with my single sentences before I re-write my Story Outlines again.

After I finish writing these Scene Outlines, I’m going to use them to write my single sentences Scene Outlines. Then I’m going to use these single sentences Scene Outlines to write my single sentence Story Outlines. Once I do them, I will be able to start working on my single paragraph Story Outlines. The only thing I won’t probably be updating is my Act Breakdowns.

Like my single sentence updates for my Scene Outlines and my Story Outlines, most of my Act Breakdowns may be the same as before. Then again, maybe they won’t. they should be for the Act Breakdowns. After all, the storylines are still the same. It may be how they are represented that may change slightly.

It all depends on how long it takes me to finish writing my Episode Four, Probable Death, single paragraph Scene Outline as to how long I will have to start working on my single sentences again. If I do have two or three hours to spare, then I will start working on them tomorrow at work. Even if it’s only an hour to about an hour and a half, I probably will too.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052654-Almost-Done-With-the-Scene-Outlines