*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052827-Update-on-My-Writing
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1052827 added July 19, 2023 at 11:13pm
Restrictions: None
Update on My Writing
Update on My Writing


So far, today has been my last day off from work aka a Wednesday that it used to be. Most of the day relaxing before I go back to work at midnight for my Thursday morning shift. Except for what my brother and I needed to get done earlier this morning, I have been able to relax. Only didn’t relax completely. I still have a lot of research to do on my writing.

That is what I have been doing most of this afternoon and evening. I have continued checking out my way of transcribing my handwriting into text, and I think that I have maybe found a way to do this. I’m still not hundred percent sure that I can do it, but it looks like I may be able to transcribe my handwriting to text with OneNote and my Printer.

I’m still not sure about my Scanner yet. I haven’t had a chance to go looking for it. Been spending all my relaxing time getting my Printer to work, and it looks like it’s going to work. My only problem is that I can’t get my Printer Shortcut on my laptop. I’m going to need to go into my Settings if I want to get on this program. It does look like I can print off of it.

At least I can with the Test Page I have tried to do so far. I haven’t tried it with anything like my blog entry, a Short Story, or a part of my Water Scriptwriting Project. I was thinking about trying that out with this blog entry, but I don’t know if I’m going to try it or not. It probably wouldn’t hurt to try it, just to see if it will work on the printing part of it.

That’s enough of what I have done today. Now it’s time to write about what I’m going to be doing the rest of this week when it comes to my writing. When I go back to work in a little bit over two hours from right now, I’m going to continue working on my Water Wars scriptwriting project aka the single sentences for Part One for this project.

If I remember correctly, I have already set up the single sentences for my Act Breakdown and my Story Outline for Part One of the two-part Movie Introduction to this television series. That only leaves my setup for my Scene Outline. Then I will be ready to start backtracking from my Scene Outline back to my Act Breakdown for this part of my Movie Introduction.

As I have written before I think these Act Breakdowns should be the same. I may be rewriting these single sentences slightly, but the storylines will be the same. I think that may be true for the Story and Scene Outlines too, but if I remember correctly from the single paragraph Scene Outlines, there will be some rewriting to do on some of these Story and Scene Outlines too.

Speaking of my single-paragraph Scene Outlines, I’m going to use them to create single sentences for my Scene Outlines, my Story Outlines, and my Act breakdowns. After I get these done, then I will use the single sentences from my Story Outline to write my single paragraph Story Outlines with some help from my single paragraph Scene Outlines to help me write them.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052827-Update-on-My-Writing