*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052862-Four-and-a-Half-to-Five-Hours
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1052862 added July 20, 2023 at 11:20pm
Restrictions: None
Four and a Half to Five Hours
Four and a Half to Five Hours


If I break it down, I have about four and a half to five hours during the week for my writing while at work. That’s for the weekdays. On the weekends there are about eight to eight and a half hours. All of this time is after I do my rounds per shift, looking at the cameras hourly, and the paperwork I do toward the end of my shift.

Unfortunately, it took me a little bit longer than I thought it was going to take to get ready to start writing my single sentences. What I call the planning part of this phase or the setup of it. However, I looked at it, I thought it would take me about a half hour to forty-five minutes to finish the planning for Part One of the Movie Introduction for this project.

Instead, it took me just a little bit over an hour to finish it. What does that mean for my writing? It means I only had about three and a half hours earlier today to start writing my single sentences. I finished writing eighty single sentences earlier today at work. That doesn’t read like a whole lot of sentences, but considering the time I had to write them, it’s not too bad.

It’s been a while since I have done any single sentences, but if I remember correctly, it took me a couple of days to write the single sentences for my Scene Outline. Especially, if I was writing them during the week. if it was the weekend, I can usually get one Part or Episode written in a day, but earlier today, today, and tomorrow isn’t the weekend.

If it was just the single sentences Scene Outline, I was writing I would probably be finished tomorrow. Maybe, but because I am doing this in reverse order, I may not get my Story Outline or my Act Breakdown by the end of tomorrow. I may be lucky if I get the Scene Outline finished if tomorrow was anything like earlier today. It could go either way for me.

I have about a hundred single sentences to write to finish writing this Scene Outline for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Don’t know if I will be able to get that many done tomorrow, but I may have a chance to do it. After all, I will have about four and a half to five hours of writing time to accomplish this. It can be done.

The big question is can it be done by me? That I don’t know the answer to this question right now. By the time I start writing my next blog entry, I should know if I have gotten them finished or not. I doubt I will get to my Story Outline or my Act Breakdown, but anything is possible. If I do get to my Story Outline, it probably won’t be too much of it.








© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052862-Four-and-a-Half-to-Five-Hours