*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053059-pov-of-moles-birds-butterflies-girdles-and-book-covers
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2296648
Left-overs piled on hot rice and mixed.
#1053059 added July 26, 2023 at 3:07am
Restrictions: None
p.o.v. of moles, birds, butterflies; girdles and book covers
huser:sharziey "JAFBG- Shit that pissed me off! "We have interesting butterflies in Thailand... just saying. And the hummingbirds of Costa Rica are famous... as are the toucans and macaws... did I mention monkeys? Taiwan has macaques and plenty of seafood. Europe is too hot in August... except for Geneva... and Scandinavia and Scotland. Visit New Zealand! Or a nice beach in Michigan. Lake Superior may be cold, but not as cold as your relationship with in-laws."

huser:smeedyer email re "JAFBG Prompt "If you are going to listen to the Q-conspiracy proponents, please be familiar with the teachings of Baha'u'llah. The concept of Oneness is a concept that transcends the black/white beliefs of winners and whiners. The either/or choice is simplistic black/white thinking promoted by those who think there are two sides of a fence without considering the viewpoint of the gull or the mole."

huser:DaveRyan re "JAFBG - I am not a cross-dresser "I wear briefs. I don't feel comfortable in loose boxers or binding boxer-briefs. Outside I dress more-or-less like a professional. The ex-pat community here wears shorts with whatever. I may look odd to them in my long sleeve shirt (pink yesterday, because pink is the color of Tuesday; Wednesday is green until evening when it's grey) but it protects against mosquitoes, flies and sunburn.

I can be flexible but I'm older than you; and, unless it's necessary, why should I bother? I deal with my own quirkiness by embracing it or changing it. But old traumas? Same-same. I need to 'let them go' or 'let them be'. If it's not worth the fight I need to just make it clear to people to stop judging and mind-their-own-business."


DaveRyan re "Book cover complete "Is it YA? Because a teenage audience would connect with the bullying. ... Title is fine! girdle and killing in italics is perfect. I can hear the voice behind it. ... I like the color of the cover. I didn't notice the girdle until you pointed that out, but it's in the title. No worries. ... Best of luck."

96 views

© Copyright 2023 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053059-pov-of-moles-birds-butterflies-girdles-and-book-covers