*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053187-Some-Catching-Up-to-Do
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1053187 added July 27, 2023 at 11:37pm
Restrictions: None
Some Catching Up to Do
Some Catching Up to Do


Twenty-nine single sentences were needed to finish Part Two of the Movie Introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. That only took me about an hour to get done. After that, I started working on the planning and setup for the single sentences for Episode One, Some of the Adults.

Once I got that finished, I started working on those single sentences. Unfortunately, it took me a lot longer to get the planning and setup done for this episode. As a result, I only had about an hour and a half left on my shift earlier today to get any of these sentences written.

What does that mean for this project? it means that I only got the Teaser Act of these sentences written, and I barely got those twenty single sentences written. After all, it was toward the end of my shift. That means it was starting to get busier for me at work when all the employees, maintenance, etc. started coming in.

So, in total, I only got forty-nine single sentences written earlier today at work. That doesn’t read like a lot to me either. That’s because it isn’t. I don’t know why I only got forty-nine single sentences written today so far. The only thing that I can think of is it’s because of work.

It was a pretty normal night at work. Nothing really happened there that should have stopped me from getting more written. I did have my rounds, camera checks, and paperwork to do, but I have to do them daily at work. That shouldn’t affect my getting more written than I did.

The only other thing that may be the reason was the planning and setup for Episode One, Some of the Adults. It did take a lot longer to finish this part of my writing. That’s probably why I only got forty-nine single sentences written earlier today at work. At least I think that’s what it means.

I don’t think that I will be able to get the single sentences for this episode done tomorrow at work. I’m going to try to get as much of it as I can finish, but I doubt I will get it all. I may be lucky if I finish writing the single-sentence Scene Outline. Hopefully, I will get some of the Story Outline done too.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053187-Some-Catching-Up-to-Do