*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053242-A-Slightly-Better-Friday-Morning
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1053242 added July 28, 2023 at 11:18pm
Restrictions: None
A Slightly Better Friday Morning
A Slightly Better
Friday Morning


Ninety single sentences were all that got written earlier today at work. That’s not too bad, but it’s not too good either. Of course, it was a Friday morning. So, ninety single sentences weren’t too bad after all. It should have been at least a little bit more than that, though.

Why should it have been more? Because of the way I was feeling earlier today at work. I felt weak and tired. Had a lot of trouble staying awake. Not because I was tired from a lack of sleep, but because I was feeling weak. I’m not sure why I felt that way. I know it wasn’t because of a lack of sleep. Got plenty of that yesterday afternoon and early evening.

The only thing that I can think of as to why I felt so weak and tired earlier today was that I’m fighting another cold. That might explain yesterday a little bit too. I just thought of that. Because I was feeling that way yesterday too. Except it wasn’t quite as bad as it was today.

How many more single sentences could I have gotten done if I wasn’t feeling so weak and tired today? I don’t know the answer to that question. Because I don’t know how many more. My best guess would be ten to fifteen more single sentences. If I could have done them, that would have been great. Especially, if it was the fifteen. That would have ended Act Three.

What does that mean for tomorrow and Sunday? It means I will get done with Episode One, Some of the Adults, but I may not finish getting Episode Two, Not Hiding in Darkness, done by the end of this weekend. It all depends on how soon I can get Episode One done as to if I may get Episode Two done too.

If I can get the planning and setup for Episode Two done tomorrow, then I may get this episode done Sunday. The best way to do that is if I have about two to two and a half hours toward the end of my shift to set it up. That’s not impossible for a Saturday. If this was a weekday, it would be very unlikely, but for a Saturday it’s possible because of the four extra hours of writing time.

I will know better if I have a chance to finish writing the single sentences for Episode Two Sunday by this time tomorrow. After all, I will know how far I have gotten tomorrow at work by that time. If I don’t get the planning and setup finished for Episode Two tomorrow, I doubt I will get it done Sunday.

There is still a possibility I can get it done whether I get the planning and setup finished tomorrow or not, but it’s unlikely I will get it done. It will be like it was this last Sunday when I had about half of the Act Breakdown to finish Part Two of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. That could happen again, or it could slightly be worse. It could go either way.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053242-A-Slightly-Better-Friday-Morning