*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
11
12
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053268-Saturdays
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#1053268 added July 29, 2023 at 3:23pm
Restrictions: None
Saturdays
Prompt: What's your favorite Saturday activity?

-------

Many activities exist on Saturdays that can be favorites. In my case, my favorite activities are not bound to the days of the week, more so when the mood strikes me.

Come to think of it, stargazing on a Saturday evening would be fun, if with this scorching heat this year, the evening rains wouldn't get in the way. I always thought that the night, any night, as being something magical with the sky offering a sense of wonder and perspective.

Reading and writing could be another venue but I do those everyday anyway. Taking a short walk could be yet another thing, but not in this hot weather during this time of the year.

Nicely brewed and prepared coffee and tea is also a fun thing to do, but more likely tea in my case, since my cardiologist would flip if he found out I even mentioned the word coffee.

Today, though, I'll probably bake something, which baking always entertains me. I usually bake while listening to books on tape and I get to have double the fun that way. Then, I may watch a travel video while enjoying a cup of *Wink* something. So, this will be for this Saturday.

About other Saturdays later on, I don't know yet. I'll let them take care of themselves as they come and go like the breeze with whatever I wish to do in their moment.


.

© Copyright 2023 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053268-Saturdays