*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053478-Bonus-entry-for-September---Warlord-by-Jennifer-Fallon
Rated: ASR · Book · Other · #2289858
Reviews for Books Read
#1053478 added August 2, 2023 at 7:15am
Restrictions: None
Bonus entry for September - Warlord by Jennifer Fallon
Warlord (The Hythrun Chronicles: Wolfblade Trilogy, Book 3) written by Jennifer Fallon, is the final book of this trilogy.

ISBN# 9780765309914

You can find this story, and all of the trilogy on Amazon books.

There is a lot to unpack in this final book. Damien is now a young man, but still 5 years too young to inherit his late father's province. The feud between Marla and Alija comes to a head, and Marla must face the intrigue without her trusted advisor, Elezaar. There is a Fardohyian threat of invasion, just after a terrible plague ravages the country. The High Prince has become paranoid, and trusts no one - which makes it difficult to handle him. The gods are even getting involved directly, much to the dismay of many. How does this story wrap up such a hodgepodge of loose ends? Jennifer does it with amazing ability. One is drawn into this book, and it is hard to put down. My only disappointment was that there wasn't a 4th book!

Again, politics, fantasy and good story-telling wrapped up in a wonderful trilogy. Another 5*Star* in my opinion.

signature updated by lili_in_fl
© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053478-Bonus-entry-for-September---Warlord-by-Jennifer-Fallon