*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053558
Rated: 13+ · Book · Philosophy · #2020664
Repository for my Zanier Ideas... on writing, and life.
#1053558 added August 2, 2023 at 8:04pm
Restrictions: None
A word with the writer's unconscious
PLEASE NOTE by reading this you consent to hypnotic suggestion. License is here by granted to you to live these suggestions out in accordance with your own highest aspirations as a writer.





From here on out, as you notice yourself thinking of your project, whatever problems you have to work with, you can become aware of the great things that draw you to write. As these thoughts cross your mind, as you enjoy these things that show themselves--and they are only a glimpse of what is in store--you may have a few words to take down, a few thoughts to make note of. They may just be forming, too soon to note. This is the natural result, and this action--even the mental action of asking for words to take down-- colors you a writer.


Dreaming of the stories you have in store, or the facts you wish to share, are useful. Planning and taking notes are a core part of writing. That approving smile and nod lock these activities in as the successes they are--and noticing a success is the beginning of a habit.


There may come a time when all you can do is ask for the words you need. Knowing this can ease you and give you permission to perform as you do. Having trust in your process naturally and automatically opens and limbers up your mind so that when you write the words come.


Now these words may flow on their own or you may have to reach a bit. Rest assured that there are ways to smooth things further. Some days you will slog through the process, getting little more than a workout as it would seem. A fifth of the time, you will open up, naturally working about sixteen times as well as normal. Over time you begin to notice choices that can easily throw you into your stride. At first you will not know how to control this shift, but over time you can get into the level of this higher performance more and more often, with less and less effort. Just knowing that this happens will naturally and automatically draw your attention to the truth.


Now, whenever you look at a book or walk near a pen you will draw more for your writing. A book, a pen, a sign, all of these can push forward the writing. Each moment, each touch with these will prime your creativity. I don't know if you're aware of all the work your mind is already doing for you, you don't need to be thinking of it to benefit. Now some of the improvements will fit exactly what I've said, and others will move in your way. It might be easier, or faster, or it might just be better. Some moments can be more difficult as you reach or even find yourself struggling to go beyond. All of this is as it is meant to be.



© Copyright 2023 Joto-Kai (UN: jotokai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joto-Kai has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053558