*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053579-August-Angels
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2299061
A new attempt to create a blog.
#1053579 added August 3, 2023 at 9:19am
Restrictions: None
🛩August Angels


🐈The month just kicked off and already I'm not crazy about it. Got a call from my insurance company saying I have been approved for in home physical and occupational therapy. I didn't know I had applied but apparently back in DECEMBER when I was in the hospital the therapist then recommended in home therapy. Only took 8 months to get it sorted out.

Anyway, I'm to expect A visit next Wednesday morning and I'm really not excited about this. I thought I was doing fairly well on my own. This feels invasive...and I shouldn't feel that way. I was a caregiver, I did home care several years. Its just now I'm on the other end of things and I'm not sure I like that. On the one big bright side....A professional will be assisting with NAIL CARE. No creepy odd balls to deal with. 😁

🛩 🚁 🛩 🚁 🛩 🚁


On a cute note, did you know I'm big e enough to scare away planes?!😲 At least, according to my four year old niece. Her parents went on a weekend trip and for some reason sheer terrified of air planes....and unfortunately, they live near a air force base and evidently they were doing flying exercises and flying over their house.

Got a call about ten at night from their babysitter saying she couldn't calm Jayla down. Normally its her Daddy who calms her down. He's the only one big enough to scare the planes. BUT apparently I have this super power as well....because she kept saying she wanted her ANT TEENY. So I got called. Its one of those times you wish you can teleport to where they are.

She wanted me to come scare the planes away. She said they were going to "get her". I did what any good Auntie would do. I told her there were two giant Angels. One sits on top of their house and waives his wings to shoo the planes away. He's big...ten foot tall. The second Angel is not quite so big and it sits on the edge of her bed and watches over her. Thank goodness she's young enough to believe me!! I asked why she thought I could scare planes away and she said, " Cos your Daddy's BIG SISTER".

Got to admit. Feels pretty good knowing hour that powerful!😏😆😂

** Image ID #1665990 Unavailable **
signature i won from space blog

** Image ID #1665990 Unavailable **
signature i won from space blog

© Copyright 2023 Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love (UN: wordgeek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053579-August-Angels