*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053611-Sort-of-Two-Thirty-Five
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1053611 added August 3, 2023 at 11:24pm
Restrictions: None
Sort of Two Thirty-Five
Sort of Two Thirty-Five


I only needed ninety single sentences to finish writing my single sentences for Episode Two, Not Hiding in Darkness. It took me a little longer to get them done than I expected it to take, but I did get them done. As soon as I did, I started working on the planning and setup for Episode Three, Floating Weapons.

That’s where the ‘sort of’ in my blog title comes in. The ninety single sentences were all the single sentences I wrote earlier today at work. For the rest of my shift, I was working on the planning and setup for Episode Three. That is where the other one hundred and forty-five number came in.

The first ninety of those one hundred and forty-five numbers were for the Act Breakdown at thirty-six, and the Story Outline at fifty-four. That means the other fifty-five numbers were for the Teaser Act and Act One for my Scene Outline. It also means I only have one hundred and twenty-five more numbers for the planning and setup phase of writing Episode Three.

One hundred and twenty-five reads like a lot of numbering, but it’s not. It’s just the numbering part before I start writing my single sentences. I will begin to do that right after I finish writing these one hundred and twenty-five numbers. I’m not sure how long it will take to finish writing these numbers, but if it takes more than an hour or two, I will be surprised.

Depending on how long it takes me to finish with my planning and setup for Episode Three, I will have about three to five hours of writing time to write my single sentences. I don’t know how many of the single sentences for the Scene Outline I will get written, but the more I get done the better.

Will I get Episode Four, Probable Death, finished this weekend aka the end of my work week? I probably won’t. It all depends on how many single sentences I get done tomorrow at work. The more I get written tomorrow, the better chance I have of getting my single sentences wholly finished this week.

If I can get about half of the single sentence Scene Outline done tomorrow at work, I may have a chance to get Episode Four done too. After all, Saturday and Sunday are twelve-hour shifts. Once I get my rounds done, check on the cameras, and do my paperwork for where I work, I will have about nine and a half hours to devote to my writing. About nineteen hours for the two days.

That should be plenty of time to get these last two single-sentence episodes written. Unfortunately, I have thought that before, and something has happened to stop me from getting done what I was hoping to get done. I hope this isn’t one of those times, but from past thoughts, I’m not going to count on anything before it happens. Especially, because of where I work.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053611-Sort-of-Two-Thirty-Five