*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053663-Almost-as-Well-as-Yesterday
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1053663 added August 4, 2023 at 11:34pm
Restrictions: None
Almost as Well as Yesterday
Almost as Well as Yesterday


It’s only ten less than yesterday, but it was ten more than yesterday too. What does that mean? It means yesterday I did ninety single sentences to end Episode Two and a hundred and forty-five for the planning and setup for Episode Three. Earlier today I only got two hundred and twenty-five total.

I only needed a hundred and twenty-five numbers to finish the planning and setup for Episode Three, and it only took me a little over half an hour to do that. That means I had about five hours of writing time to get at least the first half of my single sentence Scene Outline done earlier today.

Did a little bit better than ninety single sentences. I got one hundred. That means I need eighty more to finish my single sentence Scene Outline for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. It also means I only need a hundred and seventy more single sentences before I finish with Episode Three.

What does that mean about me getting Episode Four, Probable Death, done by the end of this weekend aka the end of my work week? This means I may be able to do it. It all depends on how soon I can get the one hundred and seventy single sentences done to finish Episode Three.

Once I get the single sentences for Episode Three done, I will start on the planning and setup for Episode Four. If I can get most of it done tomorrow at work, I have a very good chance to finish these single sentences by the end of this weekend. Even better will be the whole planning and setup done tomorrow too.

If I go into Sunday only needing to do the two hundred and seventy single sentences, I have a very good chance of getting Episode Four done too. True, that’s about twenty-seven to thirty per hour, but it can be done. That’s the equivalent to five to six single paragraphs, and I have done that before too.

I may have at least one hiccup that may stop me from getting it all done by the end of my shift on Sunday. I’m not sure how many employees will be in tomorrow, but I do know there will be a lot of them. that may slow down my writing time. It could also interrupt my writing time too.

Usually, I have a few employees coming in on Saturday, Sunday or both. Tomorrow there are going to be a lot more than that. Last Saturday was the same thing. It’s the same employees this Saturday too. Not only will they be coming in, but they will also start doing it very early this morning at about five AM.

So, that might slow me down some with my writing. After all, I may be letting them in and out of where I work some if not a lot. It may also affect my second and third rounds. They may take a little bit more time to finish them too. Thinking about that may mean I won’t get these single sentences done this weekend.




© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053663-Almost-as-Well-as-Yesterday