*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053751-Just-One-Less-Than-a-Few-Days-Ago
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1053751 added August 6, 2023 at 11:27pm
Restrictions: None
Just One Less Than a Few Days Ago
Just One Less
Than a Few Days Ago


If I remember correctly, I did two hundred and thirty-five a few days ago. The only difference between that day and today was a few days ago it was a mixture of single sentences and the planning and setup for the next episode. Today it was just single sentences. So, in a lot of ways, today was even better than the other day. At least I think it was.

I wrote two hundred and thirty-four single sentences earlier today at work. That’s the equivalent of about forty-seven single paragraphs. Also, very good. Even if it was on a Sunday, it was still very good. I’m not sure if that would have been a new record, but I think that it was.

What does that mean for the single sentences that I needed to end Episode Four, Probably Death, and my single sentences for my Water Wars scriptwriting project? it means I didn’t get it quite done earlier today. I still have thirty-six of them left to do next Wednesday before I start on the single paragraphs for my Story Outlines for this project.

Aka the Act Breakdown for Episode Four. Once I get that done, I will start on the Story Outlines. I was hoping to start these Story Outlines when I returned to work next Wednesday night at midnight for a Thursday morning shift. Unfortunately, I’m not going to be able to do that now.

It shouldn’t take me too long to get thirty-six single sentences finished for the Act Breakdown for Episode Four. Depending on how quickly I can get it started, it shouldn’t take me more than an hour or two to get it done. I’m thinking it will be closer to an hour to an hour and a half to get these single sentences done, but I could be wrong about that. It wouldn’t be the first time.

How many single paragraphs will I get done starting next Wednesday? I’m not sure, but if I remember correctly, I was getting about twenty to twenty-five done during the weekdays, and forty to forty-five on the weekend. I hope it’s the same now as it was then. If it’s not a little bit better now.

I have fifty-four single paragraphs for each Part or Episode of this project. If I continue to get the above-mentioned paragraph, I should get about one and a half Parts or Episodes done a week. I’m hoping that will happen. After all, if it does, I will be done with this project by the end of this month. if that’s true, I will be starting my scripts.

Why didn’t I get my Act Breakdown done earlier today too? It’s all my fault I didn’t do that. It was a lack of sleep that resulted in a lack of concentration. Because of a bad foot cramp that happened several times yesterday afternoon and early evening, I only got about four hours of sleep.









© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053751-Just-One-Less-Than-a-Few-Days-Ago