*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053702-One-Seventy-and-Two-Seventy
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1053702 added August 5, 2023 at 11:30pm
Restrictions: None
One Seventy and Two Seventy
One Seventy and Two Seventy


Earlier today I was very busy at work. Only it wasn’t because of work. It was because of my writing. I got a whole lot of writing done earlier today at work. At least I think that it’s a lot. Overall, I got four hundred and forty things written. I am writing things because only one hundred and seventy were single sentences. The other was part of a planning and setup.

I only needed one hundred and seventy for me to finish my single sentences for the third episode of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Unfortunately, it took me a little over six hours to get it done. That only left me about three and a half hours to get the planning and setup numbering finished for Episode Four, Probable Death. Because of work I barely got that done.

Just before five AM is when the employees started showing up. That wasn’t too bad because there were only five of them at that time. So, that didn’t slow me down that much. It might have been a little bit, though. I was still working on my single sentences then. Don’t think it slowed me down any, but it may have a little. If it did, I didn’t notice it.

It was about eight to nine AM when the other employees started getting there. That’s when it got more complicated. I had started working on my planning and setup for Episode Four when that started happening. Once again, I don’t think that affected my writing that much. If it affected, it at all. I don’t think it did slow me down that much.

What may have affected my writing was how I felt all night long. I was feeling sick and tired again. Not the sleepy kind of tired, but the getting sick kind of tired. It wasn’t that bad, but it was happening all throughout my shift. As a result, it may have slowed me down some with my writing. Overall, it didn’t slow down me that much since I got it all done anyway.

So, what does that mean for tomorrow? It means that I have a very good chance of getting my single sentences finished tomorrow. True, I have two hundred and seventy single sentences to write in one day. So, there is a possibility I won’t get it all done tomorrow, but I’m hoping that I will. After all, I did one hundred and seventy today. That only leaves a hundred.

I did one hundred and seventy in just over six hours today. that means I had around three hours of writing time to devote to my planning and setup for this final episode. Instead of planning and setup for Episode Four, I will be writing another hundred single sentences in those three hours. That’s about thirty-three per hour or about seven single paragraphs.

Speaking of single paragraphs, if I can get two hundred and seventy single sentences done tomorrow that will end Episode Four and my single sentences. It will also mean that next Wednesday when I go back to work, I can start writing my single paragraphs Story Outlines. It all depends on if I can get these two hundred and seventy single sentences done tomorrow.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053702-One-Seventy-and-Two-Seventy