*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053829-A-Big-Complaint
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1053829 added August 8, 2023 at 4:35pm
Restrictions: None
A Big Complaint


I'm just going to put this out here. If one more thing that disrupts my life happens, well, you'll hear the primal scream from your armchair.

Now it's the knee. And like three others in my church, my left knee. What the heck...

Yesterday we took my son-in-law to the airport. He spent several days with us after a conference in Big Sky, MT. Okay, nice time had by all. At 4:30 AM, we start to load up the borrowed truck. We still don't have our new vehicle. Sigh. Anyhoo, I think, okay, he is getting out first, he has a big cup of coffee, I'll get into the small seats behind the two main seats in the truck cab. Right.

I step up to get in, and feel a 'pop'. I think, that's not right. And sure enough. Something is not right. I couldn't put weight on my leg, couldn't move that leg. Pain. So we drop off the passenger and go back to our motel room to rest a bit before we do shopping. And, nope, no rest. I am hurting, bad.

So I tell hubby, we're going to the ER - which is right around the corner. Hubby pulls up the truck while I wait. He is blocking the traffic line as I get to slowly moving toward him. A real jerk starts screaming profanities and honking his horn. So hubby pulls up the truck this guy screeches out of the parking lot. Good gravy. That on top of a painful knee set me off. So I am now so upset as we get to the ER.

Long story short, I either have a severe strain/sprain or an ACL rupture. I now have another Ortho appointment on Monday to find out more. I was sent home with narcotics for pain. And also a spray in case of overdose. ??? Since when is that a requirement??

Oh, and I also had to see the eye doctor for an eye infection yesterday. Mercy sakes.

I am spending today in bed, leg elevated. Icing off and on. Eye drops. Pain pills. Eye wash.

Tomorrow has got to be better.






© Copyright 2023 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053829-A-Big-Complaint