*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054051
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1054051 added August 13, 2023 at 2:19pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Jailer
It was August 7, 2023, and you were waking up for another morning at work. It would be yet, another ordinary Monday until you came home, popped open a beer and logged onto Facebook. You would get alarming notifications about your sister. Apparently, earlier that day, a code enforcement officer has paid her a visit and said that complaints were made about the overgrown lawns at her late father's place. She tells the officer that all of her brother's lawn care equipment has been seized years ago when he lost his home. The code enforcement doesn't care and tells her to mow it herself or hire a gardener to take care of it. After the officer leaves, she was having a dilemma. She only had about $100 left in her name and all of her brother's lawn equipment is gone! She had no choice but to drive to a nearest Home Depot and buy a "Manual Push Mower" in order to get something done.


After buying the "Manual Push Mower", she made one of her nephews mow the overgrown lawn with it, even though he is nearly skin and bones, has never touched lawn equipment his entire 15 years of life, and there was a heat wave.


This infuriated you, because if that asshole brother of yours, Ross, and the gang of goons he hangs out with never opened their mouths about this, your poor sister and her kids wouldn't have to suffer while living under the roof of a cruel, Mexican-American family!


Later that week, on August 10th, 2023, your Facebook notifications would blow up again from your family. For starters, it was because that asshole brother of yours made another announcement that he was seeing yet, another dumb Indian movie!


Not only that, but you heard something horrible about your sister.

*Star**Star**Star*

One night, you were deep asleep in bed, just after you put your sons to bed. Later on, you would wake up with your hands tied to the bed posts and a ball gag in your mouth. You would look over and see it was the same teenage boy that did something horrible to your son! Just as he started to pull down your panties, you let out a muffled yell that is heard by no one outside of that room...

*Star**Star**Star*

You couldn't fucking believe it. First, that kid did something horrible to your nephew, and now he did something horrible to your sister! IF THE ASSHOLES AT THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE NEVER SEIZED THAT TRAILER FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, YOUR SISTER AND HER SONS WOULDN'T CONSTANTLY BE EXPOSED TO DANGER LIKE THIS AND THEY WOULD HAVE THE TRAILER BACK TO BE SAFE AND SOUND IN!

However, it wouldn't end there...

Saturday, August 12, 2023, and you are driving around town, looking for a place to eat. Unfortunately, no matter where you went, everything was closed! That's funny, they were all open yesterday! You would later find out that everything in the downtown area is closed because of a power outage!


Of course, you thought that this might disrupt Ross's plans, but find out it's only in the downtown area. The International Movie Theater is in another town and all of the restaurants Ross is planning to visit are on the outskirts of that area. This made you burned up more and decided to confront your brother at the International Movie Theater. However, because of traffic, you didn't quite make it in time to confront him at the theater, as you could see him and that prick he calls a roommate leaving the theater! Thankfully, you decided to follow the two. As the two pull into an ice cream parlor

You would then park your hummer in some bushes and sneak over to the parlor. As you look around, you see something that made your blood start to boil again...THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE BROTHER OF YOURS MAKING OUT WITH ANOTHER SKANK AGAIN!!! You couldn't believe it, HE PICKED UP ANOTHER FUCKING WHORE FROM THE INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER!!! She was quite a bit into the curvy side, but she was still a foreigner!

However, as you watch the two make out, you started to feel...arousal...while hiding in some bushes, you decided to reach down, unzip your flyer, pull out your schlong, and gently stroke on it. Sure, you may be married, but you haven't had any "fun" in quite some time. Soon, you would let out a quiet moan and spill your "love" onto the bushes in front of you. Just as you finish up, a female worker would see you and asks, "Um, excuse me sir, what the Hell are you doing?!?"

You would then freak out and run out of the bushes! You kept on running as your schlong and sac keeps bouncing against your crotch as well as your thighs. Just then, you hear someone yelling, "STOP, POLICE!" You then thought, "OH SHIT!" and kept on running!


As you sit in the back of the cop car, crying your eyeballs out after being tased, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054051