*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054065-Not-Quite-as-Good
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1054065 added August 13, 2023 at 11:20pm
Restrictions: None
Not Quite as Good
Not Quite as Good


The good news is that I only needed to get thirty-three more single paragraphs to finish writing Part Two of my Story Outline for my Water Wars scriptwriting project aka the Movie introduction to this television series. Unfortunately, the bad news is that it took me a little bit longer to finish than I was hoping it was going to take.

As a result, I did get started on Episode One, Some of the Adults, but I only got the Teaser Act of it done. So, in reality, I only got forty-two single paragraphs written earlier today at work. Eighteen of them were for the Tag Act of Part Two and the Teaser Act for Episode One aka three lines per single paragraph. That leaves twenty-four that are either four or five lines long.

I’m not exactly sure how to break down how many single paragraphs were four lines each and how many were five lines. I think that there were eight that were four lines and sixteen that were five lines, but I’m not sure if that’s true or not. It could be one or two lines in either direction. Whatever the number of lines was it was either four or five lines each.

Why didn’t I get more written today? after all, Sundays are usually better than Saturdays. So, if I did fifty yesterday, I should have done a little bit more than that today. So, why didn’t I do a little more today? I have been thinking about that all afternoon and evening. Unfortunately, I think I may know why I didn’t get more done today than yesterday.

It's me with Part One and a little bit of Part Two mixed in together. What does that mean? It means I kind of messed up again. While I was doing Part One, I wasn’t going over what I wrote in my Scene Outline to help me write the single paragraphs for my Story Outline. So, I kind of messed up because of that. A mess up I will need to fix. It just won’t be now, though.

It looks like I may have to do some re-writing when it comes to Part One and a little bit of Part Two for this project, but don’t panic. I’m not going to do them now. I will do them after I finish writing these Outlines and getting all of it into my laptop. However, way I’m going to do that. I’m still counting on doing it by scanning my handwriting into my laptop.

I’m still convinced I will be able to transcribe my handwriting into my laptop without doing it the hard way by hand, but I can’t work on that right now. I still have a couple of short stories to write this month, and I only have nine days off from work to do them. So, my research into whether I can use scanning to transcribe my handwriting will need to wait a little longer.

As for my re-writing, that will need to wait until I finish with my Story Outlines. Not only do I need to do a lot of editing for Part One and a little bit of Part Two, but I also need to update my Scene Outlines too. It will be easier to do that once everything is on my laptop one way or another. Unfortunately, that’s not going to happen for another few weeks.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054065-Not-Quite-as-Good