*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054250-Two-and-One-Third-Acts
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1054250 added August 17, 2023 at 11:43pm
Restrictions: None
Two and One Third Acts
Two and One Third Acts


That’s how many single paragraphs I got written earlier today at work for a total of twenty-one single paragraphs. Seven of them were four lines long, and fourteen were five lines long. Twenty-one doesn’t read like a lot of writing, but considering it was done on a weekday, I think Twenty-one is great.

Despite I how was feeling today, it got twenty-one single four- or five-line paragraphs written, and I was feeling very bad. I was very weak and tired all day at work. Not the sleepy kind of tired, but the feeling I’m kind of coming down with a cold type of feeling. Only I wasn’t coming down with a cold. At least I don’t think that I was.

Except for the weakness and feeling tired, I didn’t feel like I was coming down with a cold. I wouldn’t have been surprised if I did have a cold considering how cold it gets were I work. It can get very cold there. Especially, where I’m sitting most of the time. Where I’m writing too.

It was cold enough there that I need a heater to stay warm. I know why this is really happening to me. It’s another attempt to get rid of me. Probably because of my psoriasis. It wouldn’t be the first time something like this has happened, and I’m sure it won’t be the last. Don’t panic, I may know what going on, but I can’t prove it.

Maybe they don’t want to get rid of me. It’s kind of tight where I work. So, maybe they don’t want me to leave, but they do want me to cover up my psoriasis. I’m not going to do that. I will just live through the exhausting pain like I did today at work. Despite that too, I got twenty-one single paragraphs written.

What does that mean for Episode One, Some of the Adults, of my Water Wars scriptwriting project? It means that I got twenty-four more single paragraphs to write to finish this episode. That’s fifteen four or five-line paragraphs and nine three-line paragraphs aka five four-line paragraphs and ten five-line paragraphs. Plus the nine three-line ones equals twenty-one.

Will I be able to get twenty-four single paragraphs written tomorrow at work? It’s possible for a couple of reasons. One reason is it’s a Friday. I usually do a little bit better on a Friday than I do on a Thursday. Don’t know why I do better, but I usually do.

The second reason is that my last nine are three-liners, and they usually don’t take as long to write. Will I get it done? I don’t know, but there is a very good chance that I will. If I don’t, I will probably only have a few single paragraphs left to write on Saturday before I go on to Episode Two, Not Hiding in Darkness. However, I look at it I should get these episodes done this week.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054250-Two-and-One-Third-Acts