*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054301-The-Title-Page-for-Episode-Two
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1054301 added August 18, 2023 at 11:25pm
Restrictions: None
The Title Page for Episode Two
The Title Page for Episode Two


Nine were only three lines each, five were four lines each, and ten were five lines each. That’s how many single paragraphs I got written earlier today at work aka a total of twenty-four. That is how many I had to get written to end Episode One, Some of the Adults, for my Water Wars scriptwriting project.

That’s also ninety-seven single lines total. Divide that by five gives me almost twenty single paragraphs that I got written today instead of twenty-four that I physically wrote. Twenty-four is better than almost twenty. Thinking like that may mean whether I get Episode Two, Not Hiding in Darkness, done tomorrow or not.

This day was a little bit different than most of my days of writing. Most of my days I barely get what I’m trying to get done for that day. That’s not true today. I didn’t have a lot of time after I finished the single paragraph Story Outline for this project, but I did have a little bit of time left over.

So, what did I do with the little bit of overtime? I did the title page for Episode Two. Could have done one or two single paragraphs for my Teaser Act too. After all, they are only three lines long. I chose not to do them. especially, if I only got one of them done. That was an excellent possibility.

I only had about fifteen minutes before I had to start writing my shift paperwork. That would have been enough time to do one single paragraph, but I’m not sure if I could have done two or more of them. True, they are just three lines long, but they are around three and a half-written lines long.

Besides, it’s better to start at the beginning when it comes to writing things like this than starting in the middle. Sometimes I need to do that, but I didn’t need to do it this time. So, I chose not to do it. Usually, I don’t have that choice, but this time I did have it, and I took the one I liked the best for me.

What about Episode Two? Will I get that finished tomorrow at work? With fifty-four single paragraphs that’s a possibility. Especially, since tomorrow is not only a Saturday, but it’s a twelve-hour shift aka about nine to nine and a half hours of writing time makes it a possibility.

Most likely I will probably get two-thirds of it finished to five-sixth of it. That equals thirty-six to forty-five single paragraphs. It will probably be somewhere between thirty-six and forty-five. After all, I usually get about forty to a little bit more than forty single paragraphs written on a Saturday.

Because the Teaser Act and the Tag Act are only three lines long for nine single paragraphs, it’s almost like writing nine single paragraphs. That would cut it down to forty-five single paragraphs instead of fifty-four. Thinking this way, I could get Episode Two done tomorrow after all.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054301-The-Title-Page-for-Episode-Two