*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054302
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1054302 added August 19, 2023 at 12:16am
Restrictions: None
A trip to Movies gone bad! - The Last Voyage of the Demeter!
It was August 14th, 2023, and you are currently stomping around in your house angrily because your Uber Eats driver has once again, failed to deliver your gourmet meals of big macs and freedom fries. As you start to call them up on your phone again to file another complaint, you start to think back to what happened last weekend.

Last weekend, you would get a call from your brother. He said that he was trying to get to Ross on time, but is unable to because of the horrible traffic. He was stuck in a traffic jam because some drunken idiot drove into a pole! You would then get into the SUV with your girlfriend and head to the International Movie Theater! When you arrive there, you are once again met with the security team at the movie theater. You would then think it would be a good idea to shove the camera into one of the security guard's face! Eventually, the security guard would lose his patience and would give your camera a good smack, causing you to lose your grip on your selfie stick and the camera to fall onto the ground and get smashed! You would let out a blood curdling scream as you look over your smashed camera!
This little piggy's camera got smashed!

You would quickly pick up your camera and selfie stick and run off as you fight with all of your might to not bust out crying! Soon, you would drive to a nearby electronics store and purchase a brand new camera! After making such a glorious purchase, you would celebrate this occasion...by ordering up a small meal consisting of about 100 sandwiches...
A pig with about 100 sandwiches

Back to the present, you would finally get done filing your umpteenth complaint to Uber Eats that day! As you finish up your report, you would hear a knocking at the door. You would let out an exhausted sigh and say, "That better be some asshole with my damn big macs!" As you answer the door, instead of a mountain of big macs, it was an angry old lady. You recognize her as one of your neighbors. You ask what did she want and she says, "I don't know if you have noticed, but there is a vile stench coming from the back of your house! And that stench has reached my house from down the road! Please do something about it before I get the authorities involved!" She would step off your porch and starts to stomp down the road. You would wait until she is about a couple hundred yards down the road before uttering, "Old Bitch!" from under your breath and slamming the door angrily!

Outside in the back, you and your girlfriend would be in the back, behind the house, putting on rubber gloves as you two get into yet, another argument! "Honey, why is there so much rotting food back here?!? Why did you leave it in the Hello Fresh packaging and not touch it at all?!?" "Because, my brother Ross was being an ass again and I was in the mood to go out, eat a ton of food and..." "BUT YOU HAVE TON OF FOOD IN THE FRIDGE AND FREEZER GOING BAD, WHY DIDN'T YOU EAT THOSE?!?" "Honey, when I get upset, I DON'T FEEL LIKE COOKING!" "You hardly have to do anything with the Hello Fresh packages, just heat it up per the instructions!!!" You would then roll your eyes before you would grab a shovel and start to scoop the rotten food into the trash bins. As you are halfway done with this vile deed, you would hear your girlfriend let out a loud screech and you rush into the house. You ask what is wrong and to your horror, you see why...you see a BUNCH OF RATS crawling around in the pantry, meaning you have a RAT INFESTATION ON YOUR HANDS!!!


You manage to get a few rats out, but your girlfriend still suggests you call an exterminator soon and take care of the problem! On the morning of Wednesday, August 16th, 2023, and you would be back at McDonald's biting down on another big mac. As you chew on the big mac, you would smile and let out a happy moan as some special sauce runs down from a corner of your mouth. Your girlfriend would look at you disgusted and says, "Honey, this is the fifth day in a row that you are eating at a McDonald's! I don't think the food here is good for your health! I think we should start eating else-," "Sorry, no can do, I'm still rattled from an argument I had with my friend Ivan last weekend!" You would say as you start to chow down on your 6th big mac!

On Thursday, August 17th, 2023, you would be riding in the SUV with your girlfriend driving...to a McDonald's...again...
As she tries to talk you out of gorging yourself with big macs again, you would see a familiar looking Jeep drive past you...you would immediately recognize it as your brother Ross's Jeep and had your girlfriend follow it. You would see him pull into a seafood restaurant to pick up some seafood platters!


You would recognize the person he is with...his psychopathic best friend! Just as you and your girlfriend walks through the door, Ross's friend would immediately recognize you and started to taunt you with, "Oh look, it's the fat bastard! You gonna cry again over your broken camera?!?" This caused your blood to start boiling and just as you were about to lay a smack-down on the prick, he would pick you up with ease and throws your humongous body out the door!


Even though you are not hurt in any way, shape or form, you would get rattled by this and demand that your girlfriend get back into the SUV and drive off! On the way back home, you quickly stop by a convenience store to pick up some "White Claw" beer to help with your nerves. The next day, on August 18th, 2023, you would check in on your asshole brother Ross's twitter and see he is talking about going to see the new horror movie, "The Last Voyage of the Demeter!"


Even though you wanted to stalk that bastard again, you were still shaken up from yesterday. So, you decided to crack open some "White Claw" beer, smoke up some weed, and bite into some big macs as you start to play some Fortnite again...
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054302